Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/05/15 Update - Monster Hunt Season 3 EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    I also only got the novice hunt today. Sent a ticket to support as requested but not expecting a response as it is the weekend now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by anissada View Post
    lol. this is just another goal in your book, has nothing to do with mailing whatsoever
    I didn't have anything in my goal book when I was thanked for the cookies. I still only have the novice challenge😤

Rhino Keeper
    I also only have the monster hunt. One more

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I also only got the novice hunt today. Sent a ticket to support as requested but not expecting a response as it is the weekend now.
    It's still Friday business day here.

Rhino Keeper
    Alright everyone, everything should be fixed now!

-The Purple Glimmer Golem will drop from all Horses (except the Faerie Horse, currently in the Baron's Game Tent)
    -You should not be seeing any of the Daily Hunt quests if you are less than Level 22
    -The Adept and Sovereign Daily Hunt quests should come back every day now. Due to the timing, I unfortunately do not know if they will re-trigger for you all today

If the Adept and Sovereign Daily Hunt quests don't retrigger over the weekend, please send a ticket to support@storm8.com and let us know so we can get to work correcting the issue first thing Monday morning <3

Sorry about all this! Hope you all enjoy the rest of the Monster Hunt!

Just the novice hunt for me today. Plus, I had two sugar cookie goals appear, one after the other. I will say that it disturbes me Old Thomas will take any old cookie from mysterious sources and eat it. He should have been raised better than that! If an invisible bakery started handing out cookies I think I would pass on that!

Oh, thanks, the other challenges showed up just as I posted. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Yes! Now I have the three monsters hunts!
    Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post
    Alright everyone, everytIhing should be fixed now!

-The Purple Glimmer Golem will drop from all Horses (except the Faerie Horse, currently in the Baron's Game Tent)
    !
    Yes! Now Purple glimmer golem drop from Sir daisy!

Rhino Keeper
    Wait, so not only does iOS get daily monster hunts, but you guys also get some goal that makes Old Thomas drop gold Troll Tokens? Seriously, S8? Why do you all hate Android so much? Why did you even bother porting the game to Android when you obviously have no intention of supporting it fully?

Executive Chef
    It was one goal tied to downloading bakery story 2. It dropped one troll token. I don't know if that's iOS only or not.

Quote Originally Posted by 88silver View Post
    Wait, so not only does iOS get daily monster hunts, but you guys also get some goal that makes Old Thomas drop gold Troll Tokens? Seriously, S8? Why do you all hate Android so much? Why did you even bother porting the game to Android when you obviously have no intention of supporting it fully?