Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/05/15 Update - Monster Hunt Season 3 EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by spoiledrotten2020 View Post
    I have been playing all three thrilling seasons and have just gotten my 32nd gold token. Yippee! The best feature is collecting the energy crates, except that so much energy is expended getting them (thank goodness for my Wizard Schools), but at least the crates can be saved for later use.

And I too have major trouble completing the novice challenge. I get several regular bores, but they don't count. I usually get two of the five required for the novice challenge. I find it is easier to let the challenge expire and spend the eight gems to get the energy crate. I would probably buy them for that if they were available in the market. Better than spending 5 gems per trap to get the monsters I can't get to spawn.
    The smart thing for all of us to do, unless you are close to getting the kitchen, is to just gather the crates and save them. Ignore the rest. Even if it's possible to get the kitchen by the normal player, another 6 or 7 seasons will be unbearable. S8 loves this quest. They basically designed one quest, and will use that one quest ten times, saving them time, effort and money. Plus, by stretching it out, they keep hope alive, which is great for the "game economy ".

I wrote them an email because I'm not getting the Adept and Sovereign Daily Hunt it's coming more like every other day do u know of anything I can do

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tabskingdom View Post
    I wrote them an email because I'm not getting the Adept and Sovereign Daily Hunt it's coming more like every other day do u know of anything I can do
    Adept and Sovereign tend to come several hours later. If it happen during your night then you can have the every other day effect.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    SO upset, 6 trades in a row! NO GEMS! I only liked this event because of extra gems

Farm Supplier
    I just had a strange thing happen. I clicked on my goal book to do the dailly challenge and I had the Baron pop up telling me it was depressing or something along those lines. I had to collect a coin from any building and I would get 15 gems. Well, I went to click on my farm house, my game froze and then kicked me out. When I reopened CS, it was gone and no gems. I blame the children...
    Anyone else get this?
    "In this world there are only two tragedies. One is not getting what one wants and the other is getting it."

Queedom name: Devonia
    ID: camber16

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by camber16 View Post
    I just had a strange thing happen. I clicked on my goal book to do the dailly challenge and I had the Baron pop up telling me it was depressing or something along those lines. I had to collect a coin from any building and I would get 15 gems. Well, I went to click on my farm house, my game froze and then kicked me out. When I reopened CS, it was gone and no gems. I blame the children...
    Anyone else get this?
    You get that message and the gems when you play the other games that pop up in your goal book. It sounds like you had the bad luck to be booted at exactly the wrong time. Try force closing CS and powering off device. If that doesn't work I would go back to the game you were playing and make a few moves to see if it will send the message again to CS. Good luck!

No monsters other than the glimmer golem and blue boar in 2 days. Now that the trades have changed, I'm always short on staff tokens when I was always maxed out before. Really frustrating

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneRamoth View Post
    You get that message and the gems when you play the other games that pop up in your goal book. It sounds like you had the bad luck to be booted at exactly the wrong time. Try force closing CS and powering off device. If that doesn't work I would go back to the game you were playing and make a few moves to see if it will send the message again to CS. Good luck!
    Thanks lovely, but Nope, wasnt playing another game. Powered off but still nothing. Maybe Ive been collecting too many magic, errrr, mystic mushrooms and imagined it.
    Ill send in a ticket but I expect it must be a glitch somewhere in S8 land. The gems would have been nice though...
    "In this world there are only two tragedies. One is not getting what one wants and the other is getting it."

Queedom name: Devonia
    ID: camber16

Executive Chef
    In an attempt to spawn more boars I have placed 35 mushroom circles in each of my kingdoms. Happy to report that this has enabled me to make 2 gold coins today instead of 1. Happy days.

Now at 49 in my main account and 31 in my other account.

Well,I got the season 3 statue. I think I have enough statues for a chess set. Beast statue'dragon statue, all 3 monster hunt statues, unicorn statue' evil queen statue. Something to do while trying to earn that elusive 9th gold coin this event. Will have to patch road tiles to make the board. What creative things are you doing with your rewards?
    Wielder of the first imitation Thuakie Sword! ⚪✈➖➖➖▶ Fighting imaginary dragons with costume swords. Level 50, accepts new neighbors. Now free player due to kingdom inn, glimmer Ali, and onyx board.