Page 1 of 38 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/05/15 Update - Monster Hunt Season 3 EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper

Castle Story: 11/05/15 Update - Monster Hunt Season 3 EXPIRED

The Trader Trolls have returned to the kingdom! Only the finest warriors can claim their assorted wares... Kings and Queens of the realms, raise thy swords! Engage thy enemies with unmatched ferocity, and victory shall be ours! Not a single beast shall be allowed to roam our lands! Slay thy adversaries and protect thy people, and the honor and respect of the Trader Trolls shall be yours!

[==This season requires Level 22+, and is live from 11/05 @ 12pm to 11/16 @ 11:30am.==]

Spoiler: show
    I've been playing a game! Have you figured out this week's answer? The answer is: TOKENS

Posted 17 Nov.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi all, reporting in to update you on the Trade Wagon....

The gifting of tokens has been removed this season (ie, not a glitch). The trade wagon therefore only has the cooking camp in it and it will stay that way till next season. (Mine's going back into storage.)

Your tokens are still all available in your inventory. You have not lost them.

I'll put this post at beginning of thread too.

Quote Originally Posted by fireflytower View Post
    As an android player, I'm feeling mainly a bit sad and frustrated because of the continuous unfairness between android and apple versions. I believe that it could be balanced out in many different ways, IF there was the will to do it. (Just a simple example: S8 could release a android-only item with a 22 or 24 hour timer that would spawn one of the "big" monsters But alas, we don't seem to be "economically interesting" to the managers. That does not feel too great... ;1 )

I'm always short on shield tokens (as all android users), so I think it will help only very little... but thank you nonetheless I think many (mainly iOS) users will appreciate it

I will enjoy the new season and try to stay optimistic, but please, please, let the other people at S8 know, that we android users are feeling more and more frustrated with each new season of this unfairness.
    And now I'm off to hunt the little beasts, and maybe even get my 12th golden token after hunting my ...behind.. off for the last two seassons
    Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post
    Hey there! We hear you, and we're looking into ways to even out the experience. I can't speculate as to if or when we'll be able to get anything in, but we are looking into it!

Hope you enjoy Season 3! <3
    Posted: 6 Nov
    Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post
    Alright everyone, everything should be fixed now!

-The Purple Glimmer Golem will drop from all Horses (except the Faerie Horse, currently in the Baron's Game Tent)
    -You should not be seeing any of the Daily Hunt quests if you are less than Level 22
    -The Adept and Sovereign Daily Hunt quests should come back every day now. Due to the timing, I unfortunately do not know if they will re-trigger for you all today

If the Adept and Sovereign Daily Hunt quests don't retrigger over the weekend, please send a ticket to support@storm8.com and let us know so we can get to work correcting the issue first thing Monday morning <3

Sorry about all this! Hope you all enjoy the rest of the Monster Hunt!
    Last edited by PikaSquirrel; 11-23-15 at 03:33 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    REPORTED DROPS from the Trade Wagon - Season 1 and 2
    1. Lucky Token Trade
    Note: this trade is very hit and miss... Note you may not get back what you started with, so be prepared for this. Some reports of luck, more reports of not so much luck!
    Reward - a chance to double your tokens
    Reported Drops:
    * I got back 10/10/18 - not sure which one was 8 extra though! SW
    * 20 staff tokens, 7 sword, and 9 shield tokens.

2. Novice Hunter Trade now called BRONZE HUNTER TRADE
    Reward - Get a better assortment of prizes!
    Reported Drops:
    * 2 gems, glimmer shards, silver, creeptooth, Novice hunter trade drops:
    * 8 energy, 4 energy, catfish, butterfish, living wood, wood, simple glue, bacon, wooden beam, jewels, glimmerdust, roast chicken
    * Got from novice trade(multiple times): 1-2 gems, some shield/sword tokens, glimmer dusts, boar dusks, fish, roast chickens, woods, glimmer dusts, living woods, irons, catfishes, silver platters(not sure), and some others I cant remember
    * 1 gem, 6 energy, 1 iron ore, 1 bacon, 1 water, 1 living wood, $15 coins (not sure what black bar'd), 2 sword tokens, 3 shield tokens
    * 1 gem, 4 energy, 1 glimmerdust, 1 bacon, 1 glimmer shard, 1 glimmer fragment, 1 living wood, 2 sword tokens, 3 shield tokens, 1 stone (LOL!)
    * 3 gems (!), 8 energy (!), 1 coal, 1 glimmer shard, 1 fish, 1 butterfish, 1 water, 2 sword tokens, 4 shield tokens

3. Adept Hunter Trade now called SILVER HUNTER TRADE
    Reported Drops:
    * troll essence, flour, lemon, silver platter, energy, gems and 2 staff token from one such trade
    * 1 to 3 gems, silver platter, armor, flour, enchanted essence, troll essence and similar stuff
    * Oranges, lemons, fancy beam, 4 gems, some energy, sword tokens, 2 staff tokens.
    * Truffles, lumin essence, lemon, gems, energy, sword tokens, 2 staff tokens.

4. Sovereign Hunter Trade now called GOLD HUNTER TRADE

Reward - 1 Gold Token
    Reported Drops:
    * gold coin, + royal beam, vital extract, mythic essence, tokens, 2 gems
    * gems, builder's paste, some energy and a TRADE TICKET
    * 2 gems, lantern, faerie murmur, floral glow, energy (SW)
    * 1 Gem, 4 Energy, 1 Golden Nugget, 1 Fey Crystal, 1 Faeries Murmur, 3 Sword Tokens, 4 Shield Tokens, 1 Troll Token
    * 1 Gem, 6 Energy,1 Dragon Scale, 1 Royal Block, 1 Mythic Essence, 2 Sword Tokens, 3 Shield Tokens, 1 Troll Token
    * 2 gems, lantern, fey crystal, bottle of vital extract, builder's paste and energy!
    * 3 gems, 4 energy, 1 boar tusk, 1 wisp lantern, 1 fey crystal, 2 sword tokens, 4 shield tokens, 1 troll token
    * Gems, energy, 1 troll token
    * 1 Builder's paste, gems, energy, 1 troll token.
    * other drops: adamant, manticore whiskers, wool
    season 2:
    * 1 troll token, 2 gems, 2 energy, 4 shield tokens, 5 sword tokens, 1 trade ticket, 1 or 2 floral glow
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-10-16 at 05:17 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Monster Hunt Event Season 3! (November 2015)
    prepared by SpiritWind.

Pre-requisites:
    Level 22+
    Android players don't get the Daily Hunt.

Tips and Tricks:
    * DON'T tap the troll pit!!!! Regular trolls don't drop tokens. Neither do pink skunkupines, pink alicorn, wedding alicorn, Gem horses or Sir Daisy.
    * Monsters also drop their normal items in addition to the tokens
    * Do the Novice Hunter Trade if you are nearly maxed on Shield tokens so that they don't go to waste

Link to Information Nugget on Beasts extract:
    Skunkupine - Flowers, Corn, Wheat, Sugar, Tomato, Fellora Plant, Pepe, some Trees, Plants, Skunkupine Trap (5 gems)
    Fangbeast - Animals, Hot Pepper, Carrot, Trees, some Buildings, Fangbeast Trap (5 gems)
    Dire Boar - Cabbage, Cocoa, Strawberry, Glimmer Bulbs, Buildings, Goddess Tree, Multi Flowered Hedge, Mushrooms, Pond, Well, Dire Boar Trap (5 gems), Rock Outcropping

A Level 5 Jousting Arena will spawn a monster on every collection.
    Link to Jousting Arena Renovations thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....evels-4-amp-5)

The Trade Wagon - Season 3 - new trade names
    1. Lucky Token Trade 3 seconds: 10 Shield Tokens, 10 Sword Tokens, 10 Staff Tokens
    2. Bronze Hunter Trade 3 seconds: 50 Shield Tokens
    3. Silver Hunter Trade 3 seconds: 50 Shield Tokens, 25 Sword Tokens
    4. Gold Hunter Trade 3 seconds: 50 Shield Tokens, 25 Sword Tokens, 25 Staff Tokens

The Tokens! - You can have a max of 120 of each of these in inventory
    Shield Token - awarded upon attacking skunkupines, fangbeasts, dire boars and glimmer golems
    Sword Tokens - awarded upon slaying fangbeasts, dire boars and glimmer golems
    Staff Tokens - awarded upon attacking dire boars, blue dire boars and glimmer golems
    Gold Tokens - ONLY come from crafting the Sovereign Hunter Trade

Information on Statues - 22 hour collection time.
    You can now craft the statues with gold coins.
    Skunkupine - 10 gold coins
    Fangbeast - 25 gold coins
    Dire boar - 50 gold coins.
    Note: if they don't have the timer on them, put them in inventory and place them again.

Drops from Statues
    Skunkupine Statue: shield tokens (around 5 per collection)
    Fangbeast Statue: sword tokens (around 2 per collection)
    Dire boar Statue: staff tokens (around 1 per collection)

Goals for Season 3
    Part 1: Seasonal Trading - collect 30 tokens, complete any Token trade. Reward: 1400 coin, 5xp, 1 pile of tokens.
    Part 2: Troll Cultures - defeat any 10 monsters. Reward: 1400 coin, 5xp, 1 pile of tokens.
    Part 3: For You My Liege - defeat any 25 monsters. Reward: 2400 coin, 7xp, 1 Season 3 slayer statue.

The Daily Hunt - iOS only- each day you will have the chance to battle a monster to get Tokens. There are 3 types of Daily Hunts:
    1. Novice Challenge - defeat 5 skunkupines or fangbeasts [10 energy crate]
    2. Adept Challenge - collect from a Dead Tree to trigger a blue dire boar (30 hits) [10 energy crate]
    3. Sovereign Challenge - collect from a Coin Brown Horse to trigger a purple golem (90 hits) [25 energy crate]
    Reward for each hunt is an energy crate - it goes to your inventory so you can chop it anytime you want!
    Note: you get multi hits on each sword hit, so a 30 hit monster might only take 20 energy.

OVERALL GOAL REWARD IS THE COOKING CAMP
    99 Troll Tokens: Receive One Troll Token upon completion of Sovereign Hunter Trade
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    You need to do that trade 99 times. So that means 7425 shield tokens, 4950 sword tokens and 2475 staff tokens.
    The Cooking Camp - what can you cook?
    Costs $3000 to place
    Flour, sugar, simple feast, breaded fish, noodles, pasta, stew, hearty feast, Ivy's hot sauce, spicy feast, cake, fish sandwiches, sundae, sweet feast, Mercury feast, chocolate, ice cream, butterfish, catfish soup.

REPORTED DROPS from the Trade Wagon - Season 1 and 2
    1. Lucky Token Trade
    Note: this trade is very hit and miss... Note you may not get back what you started with, so be prepared for this. Some reports of luck, more reports of not so much luck!
    Reward - a chance to double your tokens
    Reported Drops:
    * I got back 10/10/18 - not sure which one was 8 extra though! SW
    * 20 staff tokens, 7 sword, and 9 shield tokens.

2. Novice Hunter Trade now called BRONZE HUNTER TRADE
    Reported Drops:
    * 2 gems, glimmer shards, silver, creeptooth, Novice hunter trade drops:
    * 8 energy, 4 energy, catfish, butterfish, living wood, wood, simple glue, bacon, wooden beam, jewels, glimmerdust, roast chicken
    * Got from novice trade(multiple times): 1-2 gems, some shield/sword tokens, glimmer dusts, boar dusks, fish, roast chickens, woods, glimmer dusts, living woods, irons, catfishes, silver platters(not sure), and some others I cant remember
    * 1 gem, 6 energy, 1 iron ore, 1 bacon, 1 water, 1 living wood, $15 coins (not sure what black bar'd), 2 sword tokens, 3 shield tokens
    * 1 gem, 4 energy, 1 glimmerdust, 1 bacon, 1 glimmer shard, 1 glimmer fragment, 1 living wood, 2 sword tokens, 3 shield tokens, 1 stone (LOL!)
    * 3 gems (!), 8 energy (!), 1 coal, 1 glimmer shard, 1 fish, 1 butterfish, 1 water, 2 sword tokens, 4 shield tokens

3. Adept Hunter Trade now called SILVER HUNTER TRADE
    Reported Drops:
    * troll essence, flour, lemon, silver platter, energy, gems and 2 staff token from one such trade
    * 1 to 3 gems, silver platter, armor, flour, enchanted essence, troll essence and similar stuff
    * Oranges, lemons, fancy beam, 4 gems, some energy, sword tokens, 2 staff tokens.
    * Truffles, lumin essence, lemon, gems, energy, sword tokens, 2 staff tokens.

4. Sovereign Hunter Trade now called GOLD HUNTER TRADE

Reward - 1 Gold Token
    Reported Drops:
    * gold coin, + royal beam, vital extract, mythic essence, tokens, 2 gems
    * gems, builder's paste, some energy and a TRADE TICKET
    * 2 gems, lantern, faerie murmur, floral glow, energy (SW)
    * 1 Gem, 4 Energy, 1 Golden Nugget, 1 Fey Crystal, 1 Faeries Murmur, 3 Sword Tokens, 4 Shield Tokens, 1 Troll Token
    * 1 Gem, 6 Energy,1 Dragon Scale, 1 Royal Block, 1 Mythic Essence, 2 Sword Tokens, 3 Shield Tokens, 1 Troll Token
    * 2 gems, lantern, fey crystal, bottle of vital extract, builder's paste and energy!
    * 3 gems, 4 energy, 1 boar tusk, 1 wisp lantern, 1 fey crystal, 2 sword tokens, 4 shield tokens, 1 troll token
    * Gems, energy, 1 troll token
    * 1 Builder's paste, gems, energy, 1 troll token.
    * other drops: adamant, manticore whiskers, wool
    season 2:
    * 1 troll token, 2 gems, 2 energy, 4 shield tokens, 5 sword tokens, 1 trade ticket, 1 or 2 floral glow
    Old Trades:
    Lucky: 10 Shield Tokens, 10 Sword Tokens, 10 Staff Tokens
    Novice: 25 Shield Tokens
    Adept: 50 Shield Tokens, 25 Sword Tokens
    Sovereign: 75 Shield Tokens, 50 Sword Tokens, 25 Staff Tokens

Rhino Keeper
    This is great - 12 days to amass resources and energy crates - hopefully in preparation for a big Thanksgiving event.

Executive Chef
    Just ****ed a boar not one token dropped ,,and there is nothing in the wagon except statues and kitchen
    Is there a bug ,,we can't exchange our tokens to make the gold one

Executive Chef
    Don't forget to slay your parked monster first. Everybody else only get daily novice challenge or is it just me?

I've only got the daily novice challenge, too.

Rhino Keeper
    I only got the the novice challenge as well.

Yes nothing from my statues, nothing from a skunk, and nothing in the wagon but statues. I'm at a big loss already

Executive Chef
    Same here, only the novice challenge and the dire boar I just got rid of gave no tokens.

Banned
    No token drop from ****ling reg skunkupine. And no monster spawn from jousting arena

Page 1 of 38 1234511 ... LastLast