Page 1 of 36 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/05/15 Update - Monster Hunt Season 3 EXPIRED

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper

Castle Story: 11/05/15 Update - Monster Hunt Season 3 EXPIRED

The Trader Trolls have returned to the kingdom! Only the finest warriors can claim their assorted wares... Kings and Queens of the realms, raise thy swords! Engage thy enemies with unmatched ferocity, and victory shall be ours! Not a single beast shall be allowed to roam our lands! Slay thy adversaries and protect thy people, and the honor and respect of the Trader Trolls shall be yours!

[==This season requires Level 22+, and is live from 11/05 @ 12pm to 11/16 @ 11:30am.==]

Spoiler: show
    I've been playing a game! Have you figured out this week's answer? The answer is: TOKENS

Posted 17 Nov.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi all, reporting in to update you on the Trade Wagon....

The gifting of tokens has been removed this season (ie, not a glitch). The trade wagon therefore only has the cooking camp in it and it will stay that way till next season. (Mine's going back into storage.)

Your tokens are still all available in your inventory. You have not lost them.

I'll put this post at beginning of thread too.

Quote Originally Posted by fireflytower View Post
    As an android player, I'm feeling mainly a bit sad and frustrated because of the continuous unfairness between android and apple versions. I believe that it could be balanced out in many different ways, IF there was the will to do it. (Just a simple example: S8 could release a android-only item with a 22 or 24 hour timer that would spawn one of the "big" monsters But alas, we don't seem to be "economically interesting" to the managers. That does not feel too great... ;1 )

I'm always short on shield tokens (as all android users), so I think it will help only very little... but thank you nonetheless I think many (mainly iOS) users will appreciate it

I will enjoy the new season and try to stay optimistic, but please, please, let the other people at S8 know, that we android users are feeling more and more frustrated with each new season of this unfairness.
    And now I'm off to hunt the little beasts, and maybe even get my 12th golden token after hunting my ...behind.. off for the last two seassons
    Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post
    Hey there! We hear you, and we're looking into ways to even out the experience. I can't speculate as to if or when we'll be able to get anything in, but we are looking into it!

Hope you enjoy Season 3! <3
    Posted: 6 Nov
    Alright everyone, everything should be fixed now!

-The Purple Glimmer Golem will drop from all Horses (except the Faerie Horse, currently in the Baron's Game Tent)
    -You should not be seeing any of the Daily Hunt quests if you are less than Level 22
    -The Adept and Sovereign Daily Hunt quests should come back every day now. Due to the timing, I unfortunately do not know if they will re-trigger for you all today

If the Adept and Sovereign Daily Hunt quests don't retrigger over the weekend, please send a ticket to support@storm8.com and let us know so we can get to work correcting the issue first thing Monday morning <3

Sorry about all this! Hope you all enjoy the rest of the Monster Hunt!
    Last edited by PikaSquirrel; 11-23-15 at 03:33 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    REPORTED DROPS from the Trade Wagon - Season 1 and 2
    1. Lucky Token Trade
    Note: this trade is very hit and miss... Note you may not get back what you started with, so be prepared for this. Some reports of luck, more reports of not so much luck!
    Reward - a chance to double your tokens
    Reported Drops:
    * I got back 10/10/18 - not sure which one was 8 extra though! SW
    * 20 staff tokens, 7 sword, and 9 shield tokens.

2. Novice Hunter Trade now called BRONZE HUNTER TRADE
    Reward - Get a better assortment of prizes!
    Reported Drops:
    * 2 gems, glimmer shards, silver, creeptooth, Novice hunter trade drops:
    * 8 energy, 4 energy, catfish, butterfish, living wood, wood, simple glue, bacon, wooden beam, jewels, glimmerdust, roast chicken
    * Got from novice trade(multiple times): 1-2 gems, some shield/sword tokens, glimmer dusts, boar dusks, fish, roast chickens, woods, glimmer dusts, living woods, irons, catfishes, silver platters(not sure), and some others I cant remember
    * 1 gem, 6 energy, 1 iron ore, 1 bacon, 1 water, 1 living wood, $15 coins (not sure what black bar'd), 2 sword tokens, 3 shield tokens
    * 1 gem, 4 energy, 1 glimmerdust, 1 bacon, 1 glimmer shard, 1 glimmer fragment, 1 living wood, 2 sword tokens, 3 shield tokens, 1 stone (LOL!)
    * 3 gems (!), 8 energy (!), 1 coal, 1 glimmer shard, 1 fish, 1 butterfish, 1 water, 2 sword tokens, 4 shield tokens

3. Adept Hunter Trade now called SILVER HUNTER TRADE
    Reward - Get a better assortment of prizes!
    Reported Drops:
    * troll essence, flour, lemon, silver platter, energy, gems and 2 staff token from one such trade
    * 1 to 3 gems, silver platter, armor, flour, enchanted essence, troll essence and similar stuff
    * Oranges, lemons, fancy beam, 4 gems, some energy, sword tokens, 2 staff tokens.
    * Truffles, lumin essence, lemon, gems, energy, sword tokens, 2 staff tokens.

4. Sovereign Hunter Trade now called GOLD HUNTER TRADE

Reward - 1 Gold Token
    Reported Drops:
    * gold coin, + royal beam, vital extract, mythic essence, tokens, 2 gems
    * gems, builder's paste, some energy and a TRADE TICKET
    * 2 gems, lantern, faerie murmur, floral glow, energy (SW)
    * 1 Gem, 4 Energy, 1 Golden Nugget, 1 Fey Crystal, 1 Faeries Murmur, 3 Sword Tokens, 4 Shield Tokens, 1 Troll Token
    * 1 Gem, 6 Energy,1 Dragon Scale, 1 Royal Block, 1 Mythic Essence, 2 Sword Tokens, 3 Shield Tokens, 1 Troll Token
    * 2 gems, lantern, fey crystal, bottle of vital extract, builder's paste and energy!
    * 3 gems, 4 energy, 1 boar tusk, 1 wisp lantern, 1 fey crystal, 2 sword tokens, 4 shield tokens, 1 troll token
    * Gems, energy, 1 troll token
    * 1 Builder's paste, gems, energy, 1 troll token.
    * other drops: adamant, manticore whiskers, wool
    season 2:
    * 1 troll token, 2 gems, 2 energy, 4 shield tokens, 5 sword tokens, 1 trade ticket, 1 or 2 floral glow
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-10-16 at 05:17 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    [info here]
    What happened to the info that was just in post two!!?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneRamoth View Post
    What happened to the info that was just in post two!!?
    I didn't see it, but if it was there, it was probably removed for need of major overhaul to the info.

Rhino Keeper
    Gold coin token didn't show as a reward for gold trade but may have appeared in inventory
    Last edited by idkat; 11-05-15 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Gold coin may have appeared in inventory without showing as a reward.

Executive Chef
    The first person that happened to rebooted the game and the gold coin showed up.

Quote Originally Posted by idkat View Post
    I just did the gold hunter trade and I don't think I got a gold coin. One "page" of rewards -shield, sword, and staff tokens and much less than it cost me to play?
    No point doing the gold trade if you don't get one.
    I do appreciate the reduce tokens needed for the trade and even though I am continuing to play the game, I really don't believe I will ever get the camp.

Rhino Keeper
    This is great - 12 days to amass resources and energy crates - hopefully in preparation for a big Thanksgiving event.

Executive Chef
    Just ****ed a boar not one token dropped ,,and there is nothing in the wagon except statues and kitchen
    Is there a bug ,,we can't exchange our tokens to make the gold one

Executive Chef
    Skunkupine didn't drop anything either.

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Just ****ed a boar not one token dropped ,,and there is nothing in the wagon except statues and kitchen
    Is there a bug ,,we can't exchange our tokens to make the gold one

Rhino Keeper
    What time do the daily hunts start? I still don't have any for today.

Page 1 of 36 1234511 ... LastLast