Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/05/15 Update - Monster Hunt Season 3 EXPIRED

Quote Originally Posted by maz3girl View Post
    How many more of these quests should we expect? I only have 25 gold coins.

I hope that there are many more seasons...and soon. It would be so upsetting to hunt monsters season after season and NOT be able to get the cooking camp! Hopefully we will get to hunt monsters before Christmas. And then again through the new year.

Also hoping they will rerelease the reindeer stable.

Rhino Keeper
    At the present rate of progress it will take me roughly 20 seasons, so about 3 or 4 years. I don't really mind, but the odds are I will be maxed on all food by then.
    I don't know why they can't just have the monsters dropping tokens all the time.

Banned
    I'm in favor of the reindeer stable. That sounds good. I only have 25 gold tokens as well, and it seems almost like a waste to keep saving up for this but I keep plugging away at it. I did the math at one point and to buy it you'd have to pay two hundred dollars! What a ridiculous prize.
    Especially seeing as I already have two kitchens. The manufacturers of the game would have better luck being less greedy and selling items that only cost between two to five dollars.

I apologize if this has already been asked/addressed, but I can't go through all the pages of this thread and don't see anything in the first posts. I finished the blythewood faeries goal today and apparently we won't be getting dire boars after finishing that part. Since then I haven't gotten any boars at all. Are they really not coming back?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahlee86 View Post
    I apologize if this has already been asked/addressed, but I can't go through all the pages of this thread and don't see anything in the first posts. I finished the blythewood faeries goal today and apparently we won't be getting dire boars after finishing that part. Since then I haven't gotten any boars at all. Are they really not coming back?
    Dire boar don't fad away after the quest line. My board is generally spawning them like crazy. During the MH event, I have mostly things out that spawn fangs & skunks. Do don't worry, those energy guzzlers are still around.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    I'm not sure how this happened, but I got way more gold coins this time than either of the first 2 hunts gave. First one I got 9, second one 8, this time I got 15. Only completed one Novice daily hunt for the 5 beasts, but did all the other daily goals. Maybe it's because I had a bunch of coins already saved from neighbor gifts? Anyways if I am averaging 10 gold coins per hunt they better plan to keep this going for a few years worth of seasons!
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    I'm not sure how this happened, but I got way more gold coins this time than either of the first 2 hunts gave. First one I got 9, second one 8, this time I got 15. Only completed one Novice daily hunt for the 5 beasts, but did all the other daily goals. Maybe it's because I had a bunch of coins already saved from neighbor gifts? Anyways if I am averaging 10 gold coins per hunt they better plan to keep this going for a few years worth of seasons!
    They reduced the cost of the gold hunt, so to acquire a golden token you need much less token (50 token less, or 33%).
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    I just got my daily challenges and when I tried to tap the dead tree for the blue boar got only coins. No purple golden arrived when I tapped 2 of my horses. is this a problem for anyone else?

I'm away right now and had forgotten there was a boar sitting over my jousting arena left from last night!
    Slaps hand to head in frustration with SMs!
    Last edited by nessa005; 11-15-15 at 03:23 PM. Reason: SM again

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonkaland99 View Post
    At the present rate of progress it will take me roughly 20 seasons, so about 3 or 4 years. I don't really mind, but the odds are I will be maxed on all food by then.
    I don't know why they can't just have the monsters dropping tokens all the time.
    Haha - I've estimating just over 25 seasons - so even longer for me. I could reduce it a bit if I put a lot of energy into generating the beasts, especially the boars, but there are other things to do in the game instead. Aside from getting a few gems out of it I've given up on this one.

I am doing the gold hunters trade but not always getting the gold coin. I only have 29, that camp oven is going to take me years!