Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/05/15 Update - Monster Hunt Season 3 EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    THIS IS AN ANSWER FOR BELBAR................
    If you are planning on saving for the kitchen only trade when you have enough for the hard trade...you get the gold token then. Also you will find that by doing that you will have extra coins and will still be able to do either the single trade or double as you can only hold 120 coins off each hope that makes sense lol
    Last edited by scotslassuk; 11-09-15 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Answer

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    So I had the goal to download BS2. Not enough space on my phone. In the meantime two additional goals popped up one for the lantern and one for a gold coin. Now that I have space to download I don't have the original goal. Has anyone downloaded and got the 30 gems from any of these goals? Has anyone continued to the part 2 and part 3 for the 15 gem rewards? Not happy with this new Reward feature.
    Usually if you had the goal and it disappeared you'll still get the reward. It happened with my iPad all the time... until couple weeks ago.
    Now I have problems with every side goal, I didn't get this goal for installing Bakery Story 2 at all...

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyB111 View Post
    Not sure they represent anybody. At first I thought the first one was going to be Thurston, but he's too young. This latest one could be female. Maybe someone else knows the answer.
    I thought the same as you. By now, however, all taken together, these characters seem to be from a different world. But why would they be gifts for battle? Is there a story here or just random images?
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

I only have 22 gold tokens so I am hoping this challenge has a lot more seasons to come or I will never get the camp oven! I play everyday before and after work and the going is slow! But i enjoy it.

Farm Supplier
    Ive been awash with dire boars and purple golems thanks to still collecting for Sir Daisy. Id happily trade a few for grooming mitts if I could!
    "In this world there are only two tragedies. One is not getting what one wants and the other is getting it."

Queedom name: Devonia
    ID: camber16

Banned
    Anyone else besides me not getting Adept and Soverign daily goals?

Rhino Keeper
    When you get the season 3 statue, do the novice, adept and sovereign hunter goals stop showing up? I'm not getting anything since i got the statue early yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by burritosprings View Post
    Anyone else besides me not getting Adept and Soverign daily goals?
    Quote Originally Posted by BahSunFarms View Post
    When you get the season 3 statue, do the novice, adept and sovereign hunter goals stop showing up? I'm not getting anything since i got the statue early yesterday.

Mine are coming about 5-6 hours after the Novice challenge. They're just coming very late for me.

And once I got the statue, the daily hunts still show up.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

I am getting my novice hunt at 10am and I am getting my adept and sovereign hunts at 6:30pm. I am in Arizona. Very strange!

Fashion Designer
    After spending way to much I only needed 3gold coins, Had the gems to finish, but thought I'd finish the challenge. Went to make coin97 and hit skunk statue. don't know that I did, but it took my coins and gave me a statue and then wouldn't let me place it. Put it in storage and then it let me place it so now I've lost my kitchen! Stupid me or stupid game?