Thread: About Event and Reward

About Event and Reward

I think it was mentioned in some other post that they are having hard time deciding what to let the essence pool drop while not hurting economy.

The thing is, if you don't make new items, then all you can do to make the final reward good is to make it drop rare items.But if they keep making final rewards that way, then those rare items will no longer be rare and it will hurt their income.

So why not create new crafting lines (like the horse hair and rope, but they need to make more use of it)?

For example, a cloth shop which players can use to make clothes and trinkets for quest or sell for gold? Some will be required by quest, and you can also make it and sell it to exchange for gold coins.

With cloth shop, then you can create lots of new raw materials for harvesting as well (which leads to more building rewards for events).
    Cotton is definitely one, which then you got new planting seeds to grow on farm plot. Wool is one too which will make players to buy more sheep. Silk can be added too, which you can create new silk worms line for players to harvest. Hide from cow can also make leather clothes.

If it can also create jewelry or trinkets, then you got another use of gemstone line and metal line to create.
    Last edited by Silverblade2015; 11-04-15 at 09:57 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I love the idea of a cloth shop..it would have been more related to the Halloween event...we could have actually crafted that dragon costume that Ivy was talking about..Seriously,S8 team should read all these wonderful suggestions instead of making overdone buildings which drop coins in the end..

Quote Originally Posted by stargaze91 View Post
    I love the idea of a cloth shop..it would have been more related to the Halloween event...we could have actually crafted that dragon costume that Ivy was talking about..Seriously,S8 team should read all these wonderful suggestions instead of making overdone buildings which drop coins in the end..
    There have been some really great suggestions over the last few months! I guess the creative train has left the station.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Great ideas-post it also in the suggestions thread. I'm looking for my ermine cloak crafted with furs and gold thread, and my gold crown crafted with some of those jewels dropping from the troll castle, and maybe a scepter which would be a modified builders hammer with silver leaf.
    Wielder of the first imitation Thuakie Sword! ⚪✈➖➖➖▶ Fighting imaginary dragons with costume swords. Level 50, accepts new neighbors. Now free player due to kingdom inn, glimmer Ali, and onyx board.

The Honorable Panda
    ++ Moved thread to the suggestion forum++
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverblade2015 View Post
    For example, a cloth shop which players can use to make clothes and trinkets for quest or sell for gold? Some will be required by quest, and you can also make it and sell it to exchange for gold coins.

With cloth shop, then you can create lots of new raw materials for harvesting as well (which leads to more building rewards for events).
    Cotton is definitely one, which then you got new planting seeds to grow on farm plot. Wool is one too which will make players to buy more sheep. Silk can be added too, which you can create new silk worms line for players to harvest. Hide from cow can also make leather clothes.

If it can also create jewelry or trinkets, then you got another use of gemstone line and metal line to create.
    Hey there!

Thanks for the feedback, this is a great idea!

I can't make any promises, but we will definitely be keeping this in mind when we plan future permanent content updates

I'd really like to add some more crafting chains to the game for you all! It's just a bit tricky to plan sometimes :c We'll see what we can do, though! ^^

Thanks sourp4tch!

I like to add couple more things...

1. One of the idea about this cloth shop (or talior shop) is that you can make clothes and sell it for gold coins (or keep it in inventory of course). This is to help us reduce those materials that reached max and help newer players to get golds for earlier quests.

2. If too much gold coins is to be worried, then please make more awesome decos that players can buy with tons of golds (deco won't hurt the game nothing).

3. Soon of later, people will saved enough gold tokens for the third cooking shop (monster hunt event). Then it will lose the fun to pursue more tokens in that event. Maybe make that you can also trade for a third cloth shop (or talior shop) during monster hunt event.
    Most cloth will require more time than kitchen to make. If it can also trade for gold coins, I think the demand for a third cloth shop will be high too. That will keep pushing players to work hard during monster hunt event.

Thanks