Thread: Friday download goals disappearing and no longer getting videos for gems

Angry Friday download gone!!!!!

So tired of getting Friday downloads and S8 removing the goal before the timer runs out!!!! This has happened to me too many times and it's getting old! Thank you yet again S8 for *****ing me out of 6 gems
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-05-15 at 10:43 AM. Reason: removed inappropriate comment

Angry Friday download goals disappearing and no longer getting videos for gems

Have both platforms.I'm having 2 issues,my Friday download goal for 6 gems is gone before the timer ran out and I'm no longer receiving offers to watch the videos for gems This is happening in all my games!!!! Getting very frustrated with these issues

Executive Chef
    i've had that happen recently, hugely annoying, but i've also had a goal disappear with plenty of time left and then reappear the next day (and then disappear the day after, and reappear again, at which point i finally downloaded it). still annoying, but i did get the gems. i hope yours returns!

Fashion Designer
    This is exactly why I don't wait and download them right away. I can't trust S8 lol.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by njbhugjjgnj View Post
    Have both platforms.I'm having 2 issues,my Friday download goal for 6 gems is gone before the timer ran out and I'm no longer receiving offers to watch the videos for gems This is happening in all my games!!!! Getting very frustrated with these issues

Merged your two threads together.

For the video issue, please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.

When you get promotional goals, is it best to try and download right away.
    If the goal does not show up the next day, please send an email to support.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by njbhugjjgnj View Post
    So tired of getting Friday downloads and S8 removing the goal before the timer runs out!!!! This has happened to me too many times and it's getting old! Thank you yet again S8 for *****ing me out of 6 gems
    Also, if you recently switched to Android, you won't have access to the ad video feature. The feature is only available on iOS at this time.