Thread: When does the main story continue?

Fashion Designer

When does the main story continue?

At some point, I am assuming the mail story line will continue, and we will finally be able to reach that corner in the lower right. Is there any word on when that might ultimately happen?

The side stories are fine, and I'm sure that they will continue, but I'm just curious when the original main story might conclude.

Rhino Keeper
    When they've put the finishing touches on Castle Story 2 they'll likely wrap this one up.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vednir View Post
    When they've put the finishing touches on Castle Story 2 they'll likely wrap this one up.
    Um...S8 already tried that; it was called Fairy Tale Wonderland....and it tanked. Lol

Executive Chef
    I wouldn't expect the game to "conclude". That would be the worst of all things for the "economy of the game". I expect it will add things to the story line but not reach a final conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by jimboser View Post
    At some point, I am assuming the mail story line will continue, and we will finally be able to reach that corner in the lower right. Is there any word on when that might ultimately happen?

The side stories are fine, and I'm sure that they will continue, but I'm just curious when the original main story might conclude.
    Last edited by mreames; 11-05-15 at 09:56 AM.

LOL! My favorite typo ever, mreames.

I, for one, do not want to see Old Thomas in a thong, that's for sure! (Or the Baron--yikes!)

(For some reason the quote function has quit working on me. Argh!)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    I wouldn't expect the game to "conclude". That would be the worst of all things for the "economy of the game". I expect it will add thongs to the story line but not reach a final conclusion.
    LMAO!!! ...THONGS??!
    LOL, now *that* is a funny typo, lol...I'm picturing thongs in the new cloth shop to make now, lol...I wonder if Thurston will wear one, LOL

PS. ..lol, twinkletoes, we already know that Old Thomas is commando under that robe; he told us so early on in the storyline, lol
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 11-05-15 at 09:32 AM. Reason: PS

Executive Chef
    Lmao... Now I'm not sure whether to fix the typo or not. oh well... Guess I better... You all already have it quoted anyway. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    LMAO!!! ...THONGS??!
    LOL, now *that* is a funny typo, lol...I'm picturing thongs in the new cloth shop to make now, lol...I wonder if Thurston will wear one, LOL

PS. ..lol, twinkletoes, we already know that Old Thomas is commando under that robe; he told us so early on in the storyline, lol

Executive Chef
    Being a guy.... I wouldn't mind seeing Ivy and Sabina in a thong, though. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by twinkletoes12348 View Post
    LOL! My favorite typo ever, mreames.

I, for one, do not want to see Old Thomas in a thong, that's for sure! (Or the Baron--yikes!)

(For some reason the quote function has quit working on me. Argh!)

Rhino Keeper
    I doubt they'll ever reach that cool magical corner. But maybe?? My guess is at least a year. If at all. It just looks like something set there to keep us curious and eager lol. I might be too old.