Page 9 of 69 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy General Question Thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by furball6967 View Post
    I've been playing for a while, but I've never asked for any help and I'm a "techno tard" as I like to call myself. My question is weird I think. I used to use the battlegrounds to figure out what animals I have and how rare they are. I've been naming my animals by their elements and keeping a log of what I have. Now I no longer have access to the battlegrounds because I guess I've gone through the whole thing. Now I can only see what I have during tournaments. Is there another way to see the list of animals I have? I'm trying to get all the animals to complete my goals and I'm only keeping 1 of each animal. I hope someone can help me. Thank you for any help you can give me. Sorry this is so long.
    There is an album of your animals but I think the info window you get get when you click an animal should tell its rarity, they even put up for sale a value pack with an animal yet don't say what rarity..really tired of going out of game to search the web for each animal info/rarity. Like you the way I used to find out was when we had a battlefield to go into where it stated the animal and its rarity but have done them all.. Seems like such an easy thing to add, either in its story window or clearly noted under the name.

Thanks for your help. Does this also tell you how rare they are? I saved the link on my phone so that I can keep coming back to this site, so I can look it up somewhere but I'm hoping I can see it all in one place. I'm going to check it out now. Thanks again for your help!

I'm sorry but I have another question. In the original game I downloaded (I believe it was subtitled "Flowery Fields") I was told to update the game. When I did, I ended up with 2 FFS games on my phone (the second one being "Land Before Dragons"). I only have so much memory so my question is this: can I get rid of the first game without losing everything I've accomplished already? Thanks in advance for any help.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by furball6967 View Post
    I'm sorry but I have another question. In the original game I downloaded (I believe it was subtitled "Flowery Fields") I was told to update the game. When I did, I ended up with 2 FFS games on my phone (the second one being "Land Before Dragons"). I only have so much memory so my question is this: can I get rid of the first game without losing everything I've accomplished already? Thanks in advance for any help.
    Yes you can. All the data for the game is stored on the server, so you can delete the game and re0install it and pick up where you left off.

Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    Yes you can. All the data for the game is stored on the server, so you can delete the game and re0install it and pick up where you left off.
    Tyvvm!

Fashion Designer
    Hi! I really need three active neighbors who I can exchange gems with in this game. I wonder if where I can post my ID to gain new neighbors? Thank you!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    Hi! I really need three active neighbors who I can exchange gems with in this game. I wonder if where I can post my ID to gain new neighbors? Thank you!
    You can add your ID and find others looking for neighbours in the Add Me forum. https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?72-Add-Me

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    You can add your ID and find others looking for neighbours in the Add Me forum. https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?72-Add-Me
    Thank you! I was looking for this thread but I couldn't find it.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    Thank you! I was looking for this thread but I couldn't find it.
    Glad to help.

Is there a way to play fantasy story offline? It ****s me when I can't play because the wifi is down or I'm on an airplane or something.

Page 9 of 69 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast