Page 8 of 69 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy General Question Thread

Executive Chef
    I'm not sure tbh. However, the two different ways are using a standard attack using your selected animals elements, so for a fairy ferret these would be grass and fire and you could use either of these attacks. The second type of attack is the ultimate attack which will cost you gems to use. Now I'm sure when I first started it was 14 gems for an ultimate attack and this later went up to 30 gems. You do not need to use an ultimate attack to win but some people do if a specific animal is giving them a hard time or they really want to win the animal in the tournament

Animal Feeding Guide

Hi everyone,

I recently started the storybook adventure and that got me thinking, how much food do I need to save to prepare for this event?

Which led me to think how much food does Common, rares, super rares & ultra rare costs? (Does Gem producing animals cost even more food than ultra rares?)

Thus I realized it would be nice to create a food feeding guide for anyone hoping to look for answers for the more challenging answers. It feels horrible to miss out the final animal because we don't have enough food for the storybook adventure :'(

Thanks for reading and helping people!

Fashion Designer
    Please Look in Fantasy Forest/Game Guide. There are all questions You may have answered.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....est-Game-Guide
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-23-16 at 09:02 AM. Reason: added game guide link

I just have a questions to ask storm 8 are you guys ever going to allow us to do anything special with the gold that we are collecting? It makes no sense to have all this gold and cannot use it. I would gladly by things using the gold, but not everyone has money to by gems. That should not be the only thing that we can use and it is not fair to people who have been playing with higher levels with a lot gold not to be able to use it. Atleast make a consideration for the people that want to continue playing but cannot afford to buy gems.

Executive Chef
    Hi, when you go in to battle there will be a few options on the screen. Your standard attack which is the elements of your animal, so if you are using a jackalope there will be a leaf and a fire option so you can choose those attacks. There will also be the ultimate attack which is on the bottom right hand side which causes an instant ko for the enemy but costs you gems to use.

Breeding a Fire/Nature x Dark/Water. Either a 21 or 22 hour timer and can't figure out what it could be. Help?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by insomniadreams88 View Post
    Breeding a Fire/Nature x Dark/Water. Either a 21 or 22 hour timer and can't figure out what it could be. Help?
    Either Cursed Rose (Dark/Fire) or Summer Equifox (Dark/Nature) for the 21-hour timer. Your combination may be unlikely to get an animal of 22-hour breeding.

Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    Either Cursed Rose (Dark/Fire) or Summer Equifox (Dark/Nature) for the 21-hour timer. Your combination may be unlikely to get an animal of 22-hour breeding.
    Thanks! Good news for me - I don't have either of those just yet.

I've been playing for a while, but I've never asked for any help and I'm a "techno tard" as I like to call myself. My question is weird I think. I used to use the battlegrounds to figure out what animals I have and how rare they are. I've been naming my animals by their elements and keeping a log of what I have. Now I no longer have access to the battlegrounds because I guess I've gone through the whole thing. Now I can only see what I have during tournaments. Is there another way to see the list of animals I have? I'm trying to get all the animals to complete my goals and I'm only keeping 1 of each animal. I hope someone can help me. Thank you for any help you can give me. Sorry this is so long.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by furball6967 View Post
    I've been playing for a while, but I've never asked for any help and I'm a "techno tard" as I like to call myself. My question is weird I think. I used to use the battlegrounds to figure out what animals I have and how rare they are. I've been naming my animals by their elements and keeping a log of what I have. Now I no longer have access to the battlegrounds because I guess I've gone through the whole thing. Now I can only see what I have during tournaments. Is there another way to see the list of animals I have? I'm trying to get all the animals to complete my goals and I'm only keeping 1 of each animal. I hope someone can help me. Thank you for any help you can give me. Sorry this is so long.
    Lower right corner is your Album which shows you what you have (and don't have). If you click on the picture it will tell you how many you have. Is that what you mean??

Page 8 of 69 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast