Page 7 of 69 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy General Question Thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ThynaSmith View Post
    I don't know if this is the right place for it, and, even though I'm not exactly a newbie player, I couldn't find any thread about it here. I need a new neighbor who can gift gems everyday. Period. I have some neighbors, and I'm more than willing to be "loyal" to them, lol, but not all of send me gems every day, and since there's no chance of getting Treasure Animals anymore, gifting (and buying, ugh) gems is the only way to get them now.

Well, there's always those game promos, but they're not regular, so, can't count on them.

So, if there's anyone here looking for a neighbor who can gift them with gems everyday, and will do the same in return, send me a message
    Hi,
    I don't have the exact thread handy, but there is one that was active some 2 months ago titled something like "Neighbours and forest names" or something like that. It's good that you guys managed to set up gem buddy exchanges here though, but for those who are still looking for neighbours (and/or want to know/share specific players' forest names) you may want to search for that thread...

Executive Chef
    I believe this is the thread Ogreve is talking about. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....rest+neighbors

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetdeda View Post
    I believe this is the thread Ogreve is talking about. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....rest+neighbors
    That's the one!
    Thanks for adding the correct link here!

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you, ogreve and sweetdeda, it's good to know about these threads, and keep them current, because players come and go, some people quit playing the game (hopefully not my neighbors, lol!) and you can always find some new exchanging partners

Once in a thread I seen a diagram of the obsticals on the land plots after expanded that needed cleared. Anyone know the link for that? TIA

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    Once in a thread I seen a diagram of the obsticals on the land plots after expanded that needed cleared. Anyone know the link for that? TIA
    I think this is what you're looking for.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....sion+obstacles

Fashion Designer
    But exact this diagram isn't up to date I guess

Hi! I would like to know at what level you have to be to do the wheel, tournaments, and the missions?

Fashion Designer
    Level 17

New Resident

How to Battle?

I just started playing Fantasy Forest Story. When I did the brief tutorial to battle, there were two different ways of attacking the opponent. I can't remember what they were. How can I access that tutorial again?

Page 7 of 69 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast