Page 68 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1858646566676869 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy General Question Thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBearsGirl View Post
    67 pages is a lot so I'm not sure if this has been asked before or not but, I was just curious as to whether or not all animals make a return visit. I was more involved in another game for about 4 months and missed a substantial amount of animals at the start of last year and I was really hoping most of them would make another appearance in an "I-don't-wanna-spend-money" kinda way. We tend to follow the same themes so I hope most of them do.
    Most of them come back to be purchased either through a value pack or in the market. Some come back to be bred. There's no way to know what might come back and when. Some come around every year while others won't be around for years.

Farm Supplier
    Is there an expansion planned anywhere in the near future? Or are us veteran players expected to stop playing because we are being barred from doing so when theres nowhere to put new animals?
    Last edited by cheetahblood; 03-05-19 at 12:42 PM.

New Resident
    How are you supposed to beat the tournament? I really don't understand how the tournaments/coliseum work, since I can go in there with a level 10 that supposedly has an advantage and still get beaten by a level 1. And the highest level animals in there are 20 and our max level is 15???

I'm at level 162 in Fantasy Forest, and trying to expand to Hoppy Poppy. It says I need 80 runes. I went back to mine, got 2 more runes, but didn't show up to expand. Mined some more, but didn't get any runes. Is there something special that I need to do? I was so excited to finally get to it! Thanks for your help! I have looked for this in the threads, but couldn't find anything! Thxs!

New Resident
    I was really into the game a few years ago, and had just started the zodiac quest and gotten one, but stopped playing completely. But I've started back up and I have really gotten into the game again. I still have the zodiac quest, but they don't seem to be doing anything with zodiac animals anymore, and the only one for sale is the one you get if you complete the quest. Am I just up Creek without a paddle?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Blo122 View Post
    I was really into the game a few years ago, and had just started the zodiac quest and gotten one, but stopped playing completely. But I've started back up and I have really gotten into the game again. I still have the zodiac quest, but they don't seem to be doing anything with zodiac animals anymore, and the only one for sale is the one you get if you complete the quest. Am I just up Creek without a paddle?
    Yep, for now, unless they bring back the quests at some point in the future.

Hey sorry im new here and dont know where im supposed to ask. So i have an questiom about the adventure storybook in fantasy forest story. I dont see it in my island but i'm already level 16. And i didnt get any events. I thought it come for level 10?

Quote Originally Posted by aylinilein View Post
    Hey sorry im new here and dont know where im supposed to ask. So i have an questiom about the adventure storybook in fantasy forest story. I dont see it in my island but i'm already level 16. And i didnt get any events. I thought it come for level 10?
    Hi.

Welcome to the forum.

The storybook is activated from level 17 and for questions about the use of the thread that is in the thumbtacks in this case here.

And also take a look at the fantastic guide that Rynetory2 has made here.

Best Regards.

thank you very much^^

Rhino Keeper
    What is the Legendary icon?
    liesl23