Page 56 of 69 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy General Question Thread

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Timire View Post
    I have a problem with expanding. When I open a new plot, I need to remove some trees and stones. My problem is that the habitats next to a new plot cover some stones in the new area and I can't tab them and remove them! What to do?
    Try zooming maximum on your new plot, rotate the blocking habitats for better view. Pull an existing habitat over the new plot to see where are the obstacles, shown in red. Then click on the area. You may need to click several times, trial and error, to get to it.

See Clearing Hidden Stones for more suggestions by members in that thread. All the best.

Fashion Designer
    Im not sure how to post a screen shot but has anyone else seen the new habitat info, it definitely says dark and nature, but shows as nature, earth.. just wondering if there was a possibility it could be a dark nature instead?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    Im not sure how to post a screen shot but has anyone else seen the new habitat info, it definitely says dark and nature, but shows as nature, earth.. just wondering if there was a possibility it could be a dark nature instead?
    It should be Nature and Earth. I believe the team used the description of another habitat by mistake. I have flagged this over yesterday. They should fix this after the weekend. There's a picture of this in Post #46 in the Main Guide.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    It should be Nature and Earth. I believe the team used the description of another habitat by mistake. I have flagged this over yesterday. They should fix this after the weekend. There's a picture of this in Post #46 in the Main Guide.
    Couldn't find a picture on post #46. Placed the picture and info on the Feedback and Suggestion Guide
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Hey guys, here is thread where newbie's can ask general gameplay questions and get help from staff, Moderators and other players!

If there are other threads that anyone feels should be added, please send Rynetory2 a private message with a link to the thread.

Fantasy Forest Story | Discussion forum
    Game Guide
    Creatures Guide

Good Reference Threads:
    General breeding questions
    Expansion costs

Is there an expansion cost that goes out further than this?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Couldn't find a picture on post #46. Placed the picture and info on the Feedback and Suggestion Guide
    I was referring to the Sky Isle which has the wrong caption, not Clover Clearing. Thanks for your help.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    The Sky Isle has been fixed. It is an Earth and Nature habitat and the caption has been corrected.
    Up to five Earth and Nature animals can enjoy the rolling hills of Sky Isle.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok this is weird. My Lost Crow animal has turned into some insect/moth creature. It happened A couple days or so ago. If you look at the habitat it is in, the picture of the lost crow is still correct, and it says lost Crow, but when you click on it, it's this weird moth type creature that I haven't seen before? Does anybody have an explanation?

Fashion Designer
    Will android ever get consistant daily videos?? I just started a second account om an IOS device and got super lucky with little lamb!! Ive wanted this one sooo bad for such a long time on my other account !!

Hello moderators/admins, My kid accidentally brought coins worth 1000 gems
    Is there anyway you or the developers can roll that back and credit back the gems that I lost in that process? I?ve played very hard and patiently stored up these gems. Why don’t the developers put a “conformation” button or some extra level of security to prevent such tragedies to all their devoted players?
    Last edited by GPRS4u; 03-27-18 at 08:37 AM.