Page 54 of 69 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy General Question Thread

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Khas786 View Post
    Hi guys I have been playing this game since few months and I am on lvl 30.. I have expanded in the lightning leopard area way back but if I try to expand on the purple area with the animal that costs 5,000,000 coins it keeps saying 'reach level 20 and unlock lightning leopard'
    Can anyone help me for this problem as I am so much frustrated over here...

Plus can someone also guide me how to get the following animals.. the perfect breeding formula for these animals:
    1. Dusk ox: it says to have thisa animal breed dark and earth.. I have tried skyger and rockI rhino about hundred times but I keep getting racmoon :/ I need to complete the january SB
    2. Crystal unicorn: how to get this amazing animal???
    3. Bearon:
    4. Pasha parrot:

The last two look good and I want them as wellI
    I would love for someone to please help me out here

On the very first part of your post, if you're taping on the creature (the Hareon) which is 5 million to clear that one square piece, it will show that along with 3 others in the forest. You have to clear (I think) two or three 1 million coin squares of forest to reach the Hareon. Don't worry about the level it says (at least 20) since you're at 30. I'm at 33 but I can't remember what level I was when I cleared the Hareon. Also, unlike the Frostfang and Lightning Leopard; when you clear that piece of forest you don't have to remove any foliage or rocks like the other parts of the forest.

I can't speak for the first 2 on your list since I don't have them but the last 2 that I bolded, these worked for me:

Bearon: Pandaffodil and Rock Rhino. I have 2 Bearons.
    Pasha Parrot: Lightning Leopard and Rock Rhino. I don't have it yet but the pair that are breeding have 8 hours which is the time listed for the Pasha Parrot. I'll know in about 2 hrs 45 minutes.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-29-18 at 09:11 PM. Reason: Fixed broken quote

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by g4ou812 View Post

on the very first part of your post, if you're taping on the creature (the hareon) which is 5 million to clear that one square piece, it will show that along with 3 others in the forest. You have to clear (i think) two or three 1 million coin squares of forest to reach the hareon. Don't worry about the level it says (at least 20) since you're at 30. I'm at 33 but i can't remember what level i was when i cleared the hareon. Also, unlike the frostfang and lightning leopard; when you clear that piece of forest you don't have to remove any foliage or rocks like the other parts of the forest.

I can't speak for the first 2 on your list since i don't have them but the last 2 that i bolded, these worked for me:

Bearon: Pandaffodil and rock rhino. I have 2 bearons.
    Pasha parrot: Lightning leopard and rock rhino. I don't have it yet but the pair that are breeding have 8 hours which is the time listed for the pasha parrot. I'll know in about 2 hrs 45 minutes.
    See thats the issue.. I have already cleared the other 5 pieces alongside hareon... yet it is still not allowing me to unlock that animal... I have also cleared so many parts around the lightning leopard as wellI but it keeps saying 'please reach level 20 and unlock lightning leopard to expand here'... it is frustrating
    For bearon I have like tried so much breedings with panadaffodil and rock rhino but I am not getting it.. both my animals are of level 15 its so frustrating
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-29-18 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Fixed broken quote / removed inappropriate word

Rhino Keeper

See thats the issue.. I have already cleared the other 5 pieces alongside hareon... yet it is still not allowing me to unlock that animal... I have also cleared so many parts around the lightning leopard as wellI but it keeps saying 'please reach level 20 and unlock lightning leopard to expand here'... it is frustrating
    For bearon I have like tried so much breedings with panadaffodil and rock rhino but I am not getting it.. both my animals are of level 15 its so frustrating
    I sent an invite to take a look at your game. At the very least, you should also expand the three spaces to the bottom left of the Hareon. It's possible you might need to expand more of that area, but I can't remember the exact details about it, sorry. Don't worry, you will get there eventually.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-29-18 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Edit quote

Fashion Designer

Have you tried clicking the actually sign in forest that says expand and it should show it avail to expand too but you cant click directly on that spot bc it will say that

Also levels honestly dont make a difference.. its pure luck, and whatever odds s8 puts on it. Ive got the bearon but nothing else with non-stop breeding since they were released, very frusterating!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-29-18 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Edit quote

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post

Have you tried clicking the actually sign in forest that says expand and it should show it avail to expand too but you cant click directly on that spot bc it will say that

Also levels honestly dont make a difference.. its pure luck, and whatever odds s8 puts on it. Ive got the bearon but nothing else with non-stop breeding since they were released, very frusterating!

Thank you so so much it turns out that I was doing it the wrong way well what do u know I was getting frustrated for no reason I finally got it and unlocked hareon
    Now I can concentrate frustrating on bearon and dusk ox lolz
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-29-18 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Fixed broken quote

New Resident
    Thank you so much for ur help bro I got it

Fashion Designer

Thank you so so much it turns out that I was doing it the wrong way well what do u know I was getting frustrated for no reason I finally got it and unlocked hareon
    Now I can concentrate frustrating on bearon and dusk ox lolz
    Lol no problem! Im glad you were able too finally get it, hopefully the breeds come easy for you! Good luck
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-29-18 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Fixed broken quote

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    Lol no problem! Im glad you were able too finally get it, hopefully the breeds come easy for you! Good luck
    Thanks bro and plus I did get the dusk ox so I can complete my storybook now but I was unable to get bearon and times about to up so boohoo to me
    Now I will try for the crystal unicorn... any suggestions which animals to breed for it???

Banned
    Thanks bro and plus I did get the dusk ox so I can complete my storybook now but I was unable to get bearon and times about to up so boohoo to me
    Now I will try for the crystal unicorn... any suggestions which animals to breed for it???
    I don't think there is any magical combo that will get the Crystal Unicorn. It just has to be 4 different elements. Players sometimes take months to get their first one, and sometimes even years.

Fashion Designer
    And it can be ANY 4 different elements - even the ones that do not breed themselves (like Fairy or Winter).