Page 51 of 69 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy General Question Thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticalfairy320 View Post
    I wish I checked I know I spent about 400 for candy mane, then did speed breeding for nothing because I had everything already which made me feel like I was wasting gems(I've been playing for 2 years) and used 600 more gems to finish up and get glitzen. I roughly spent 1,500 gems.
    Which is terrible world events are disastrous now.

Fashion Designer
    Will they ever increase the habitat limit for these new elements??? Kind of dumb to make more than four of the element if i need to put them elsewhere if they have a secondary... defeats the point of having special habs...

New Resident
    I won't see any advertising for free apple watch video option from week and my wife everyday are 2 day after she got in her mobile game but in mine it won't even coming from week can you fix it so I can able to watch video option day after day it's not good for someone is one option and others different. ..check and fix team strom8..advanced ty

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Azharjah View Post
    I won't see any advertising for free apple watch video option from week and my wife everyday are 2 day after she got in her mobile game but in mine it won't even coming from week can you fix it so I can able to watch video option day after day it's not good for someone is one option and others different. ..check and fix team strom8..advanced ty
    The video option is a promotional feature which comes and goes to random players. Players who got it may not always have it and players who didn't stand a chance to get it. It's not a bug though. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1463684

Rhino Keeper
    I got the fairy queen.... but now I find there is no habitat for her? Did I miss getting it?
    ⚔ #23 - Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. ⚔

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by otgland View Post
    I got the fairy queen.... but now I find there is no habitat for her? Did I miss getting it?
    I'm afraid you did... It was available for limited time and gone recently. I am not sure if Support can help but you can try if you want.

Farm Supplier
    How much food does it take to feed a jingle wings from levels of after-evolving to level 7?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by honoroll321 View Post
    How much food does it take to feed a jingle wings from levels of after-evolving to level 7?
    You can look into the creature guide, to see if the food schedule is added. In this case it is. Here the link to Jingle Wings included the food schedule.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1476429
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Hey Im not sure were to ask this so Im trying it here. I just upgraded my Ios to 11.2 and now the app isnt working properly anymore. I never had this and now my animals are stuck moveless in there habitats most of the time. Is this a problem from the app or the apple version? And has someone a tipp how to fix this?! Its really annoying and its ruining my playing

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprince0313 View Post
    Hey Im not sure were to ask this so Im trying it here. I just upgraded my Ios to 11.2 and now the app isnt working properly anymore. I never had this and now my animals are stuck moveless in there habitats most of the time. Is this a problem from the app or the apple version? And has someone a tipp how to fix this?! Its really annoying and its ruining my playing
    Check your device and make sure you have plenty of resources (memory and space) to have the game running properly. Is it possible that your device is running low on space after your iOS update?