Page 5 of 69 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy General Question Thread

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by keysisland View Post
    Hi, I just started playing fantasy story and I have a few questions I can't find any answers to. Is there any way to make a profile? On my other storm 8 games you're allowed to pick weather your a boy or girl ect. Is this forum the only way to communicate? I am assuming that since there are no walls to post messages on this is the only way to communicate and in this game you can't talk directly to your neighbors?
    Welcome to the game and the forums! Yes, you are correct, FFS has no wall feature so there's no way to leave messages or communicate with anyone other than here in the forums.

I've been playing about 3 weeks now I've seen alot of comments about habitat limits. I'm far away from worrying about it but what is the limit?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    I've been playing about 3 weeks now I've seen alot of comments about habitat limits. I'm far away from worrying about it but what is the limit?
    Tap on the Star in the upper left corner of your screen and it will show your profile which included the number of habitats you have as well as the maximum number you are allowed. I don't remember if there are any limits based on your level. However, the current maximum number of habitats for any player is 76.

Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    Tap on the Star in the upper left corner of your screen and it will show your profile which included the number of habitats you have as well as the maximum number you are allowed. I don't remember if there are any limits based on your level. However, the current maximum number of habitats for any player is 76.
    Oh yes thank you. And yes it's per lvl. I'm lvl 23 mine reads 15/24.

Executive Chef
    Oh yes thank you. And yes it's per lvl. I'm lvl 23 mine reads 15/24.
    3 weeks and level 23 already, man you going like bolt! I'm barely on level 15 or so (I think, haven't paid attention to my level).
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    I started playing aa few weeks ago when it was made available for Android. I've since quit dragon story since I find this one more entertaining. I'm lvl 16 now. I did manage to get two of the Halloween animals before they went away, and I'm trying for the rereleased ones now. I did manage to breed the unicorn. I really like the way the animals look.

When your animals are evoloving do you still get coins count from the habitat for them while they're away?

Executive Chef
    When your animals are evoloving do you still get coins count from the habitat for them while they're away?
    Animals only add coins to the habitat while they are in the habitat. If they are in the Evolution Flower or Breeding Den, they are not adding coins to the habitat.

HA HA!! This guy fascinates me. I'm guessing part of animals from Christmas last year. I want him just for laughs. He laughs at you after he attacks. BTW: I won this my next hit was earth critical. But kinda wish I lost so I could battle him again..lol

Please what is this animal and elements in this expansion wondering/hoping it can go in one of the habitats from BF sale. TY in advance

Page 5 of 69 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast