Page 48 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy General Question Thread

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    No, there are new ones for each event, so basically once that event is over it's just decoration.
    But keep in mind that these can net you another ~2000 points throughout the event, so for the $10 USD it makes it much more attainable to get all the milestone prizes.
    Thanks for your response, GreytMom. At least I can delete them w/confidence now.

The crashing of the game is so annoying! I'm on level 170 now and it's got really hard to play, I just lost 4 (four!) runes, because the game crashed right after I finished mining. And it's not the first time, I already lost lots of bombs and lots of runes because of the same problem. And as far as I know it's a common problem. Is there anything that can be done?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by crackadragon View Post
    The crashing of the game is so annoying! I'm on level 170 now and it's got really hard to play, I just lost 4 (four!) runes, because the game crashed right after I finished mining. And it's not the first time, I already lost lots of bombs and lots of runes because of the same problem. And as far as I know it's a common problem. Is there anything that can be done?
    Often crashing actually occurs if your device has not enough storage space. Check it - if you are almost full on storage - delete as many things from your device as you can. It has helped me. (Ofc, I don't know if that is your problem ....might be something else.)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Often crashing actually occurs if your device has not enough storage space. Check it - if you are almost full on storage - delete as many things from your device as you can. It has helped me. (Ofc, I don't know if that is your problem ....might be something else.)
    I have over 13 gig on my iPad and it's crashing on load every time, once it loads a certain amount of graphics boom crash! There's not enough ram on mobile devices for the game once you have so many habitats/animals. If there were different maps to disperse them out the game would load, but they aren't listening. That's why other games do this! And are successful....

Executive Chef
    Maybe they just need us long term players to leave then it's not an issue for new players. Which is unfortunate but it's how it personally feels or they would be responding to us. But once we'd leave there's no complaints on land and expansions and they have a whole album of a animals they can re release

Farm Supplier
    I bred four elements and I am getting a forty five hours breeding time . am I getting a crystal unicorn?????😍
    Last edited by honoroll321; 10-08-17 at 09:35 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by honoroll321 View Post
    I bred four elements and I am getting a forty hours breeding time . am I getting a crystal unicorn?????��
    Should be, but the timer should be 45 for Crystal Unicorn. If one of your elements was water and one legendary - 40 hours. It is opal octopus.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Should be, but the timer should be 45 for Crystal Unicorn. If one of your elements was water and one legendary - 40 hours. It is opal octopus.
    Oops put down forty I meant forty five just edited it sorry for the mess up

YAY IT WAS A CRYSTAL UNICORN AWE SOME BECAUSE I AM ONLY ON LEVEL 19!!!!!!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-14-17 at 09:09 AM. Reason: Merged posts for clarity

Farm Supplier
    Just wondering...... how do u earn gems. Can you?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by honoroll321 View Post
    Just wondering...... how do u earn gems. Can you?
    You can get gems by buying treasure animals - they do produce gems every day ( but not much). Level 15 animals are able to produce like 1 gem per day. Other than that - you have small chance to get few from watching daily videos. Sometimes Gems are rewards in spin-to-wins etc...but other than that - there is no way to get gems.

Some players get offer to buy temporary Golden Unicorn ( offer is not available to everybody)...it is temporary animal - stays with you for like 1 month - and gives 27 gems per day. Unfortunately - it disappears once the time is over. And you can only buy it if you get the offer- for real money.