Page 40 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy General Question Thread

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    I accepted your request, I haven't visited your forest yet. Crashing is horrendous
    Thanks for accepting my request! I visited your amazing forest, but couldn't find the Valuabull; however, i will look again when I have more time. I need to go see all the amazing animals that you have that I don't.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    The memoran is gorgeous, I'm sooooo glad I already have it tho. Not in the mood to play guess if I'm breedable or not
    I bought the Menoram at Hanukkah time for 400 gems - I set myself a max of spending 400 on any one animal. Now he is what, 360? I got ripped off! I guess it's like an after holiday sale. lol! And, I have since broken my own rule because I paid 500 for a Papayak and of course even more for Valuabull and Wealth Corgi and Runic Fox, but at least those ones pay for themselves over time. Now I'm contemplating 600 for the Topaz Tiger......

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Thanks for accepting my request! I visited your amazing forest, but couldn't find the Valuabull; however, i will look again when I have more time. I need to go see all the amazing animals that you have that I don't.
    She is in the first treasure trove beside my treents. (Beside the tree of life)

Thank you for the compliments! Iv been playing a long time and have bought and spent lots of gems. I'm now fully expanded and maxed out on habitats. So it means the spare spaces can get a bit decor in them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I bought the Menoram at Hanukkah time for 400 gems - I set myself a max of spending 400 on any one animal. Now he is what, 360? I got ripped off! I guess it's like an after holiday sale. lol! And, I have since broken my own rule because I paid 500 for a Papayak and of course even more for Valuabull and Wealth Corgi and Runic Fox, but at least those ones pay for themselves over time. Now I'm contemplating 600 for the Topaz Tiger......
    Iv bought a few animals, some gem ones and runic fox. I got chocolate rabbit and palmareian to. Those are the ones I remember buying but there could be more. I wanted wagrid but wasn't able to get it.

I think your quite right 400 gens is reasonable.
    I haven't bought any crystal ones as I dnt but permanent ones. Save your gems for something limited! (That's my personal opinion anyway. I know everyone is different!)

Executive Chef
    Not even expand on the lowest green area, and have two more expansions to go before I reached that. But already need 80 runes for my next expansion.
    The reason why I post it? Because some are struggling with the 80 runes needed for Poppy Pony, so expand first the other areas and you have more than enough needed for Poppy Pony.
    Last edited by AppieP; 08-30-17 at 02:15 PM.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Banned
    I started second FFS and DS accounts on my Mother's phone. I only see her on the weekends, so I can only play those accounts on weekends, which means I really can't compete in any events since they all span 10 days and require daily progress. I know that some people manage to go back and forth between accounts w/o losing progress, but I am scared to death to try because when I try to log into the newer accounts, I get a message that my progress will be overwritten on this device. I *cannot* risk losing accounts I have spent hundreds of $$ on. How can I be certain I won't lose my high level accounts if I log into the lower level accounts?

Grand Emperor
    It's perfectly normal to see the overwrite message when using the Login feature. Your game progress of all accounts are saved on Storm8 servers so you won't lose them. You just have to make sure you have the Storm8 id and password of your different accounts in case you need recovery help. The Login feature is safe and easy to transfer your games.

Banned
    Thank you Rynetory2! I took the plunge and was able to go back and forth with no problems. 😀

Rhino Keeper
    If I sell an animal, will they also disappear from the Album? I have some animals I don't care about because I think they are very ugly, the only reason I keep them is to fill the Album...