Page 4 of 69 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy General Question Thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Questions: What's the equivalent of DS's Diamond dragon in FF, how many elements are needed & the breeding time ?
    The Crystal Unicorn. It needs 4 elements to breed and its time in the Breeding Den is 45 hours.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    The Crystal Unicorn. It needs 4 elements to breed and its time in the Breeding Den is 45 hours.
    Thank you!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

I turned lvl 19 today and purchased 2 grand farms. My question do the new foods nexus nuts, spell melons or Rune prunes do anything special when fed to certian animals ? Just fancy names for higher quantity of food?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    I turned lvl 19 today and purchased 2 grand farms. My question do the new foods nexus nuts, spell melons or Rune prunes do anything special when fed to certian animals ? Just fancy names for higher quantity of food?
    They don't do anything special.

BTW loving my flyerfox awesome in the battleground. Love how he puts out that extra hit of fire out his tail.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    BTW loving my flyerfox awesome in the battleground. Love how he puts out that extra hit of fire out his tail.
    My flyerfox is great to, I have noticed I often get criticals when using him for battles

Please help I couldn't find this info in breeding times. I'm currently breeding Fire&Earth my timer says 19 hrs I only find up to 18 hrs. What could I possibly be breeding? lvl 15 Pyro Pony and lvl 9 bulldog from spin the wheel.

Executive Chef
    It is a Rubble Rooster. Congratulations.

Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    It is a Rubble Rooster. Congratulations.
    Thanks alot. Lucky newbie day I won Blizzard in battleground today too. Now if I can just get past the flamingo in the flash tourney. *fingers crossed*
    Last edited by jojopeanut; 11-14-15 at 01:48 PM.

Beginners questions

Hi, I just started playing fantasy story and I have a few questions I can't find any answers to. Is there any way to make a profile? On my other storm 8 games you're allowed to pick weather your a boy or girl ect. Is this forum the only way to communicate? I am assuming that since there are no walls to post messages on this is the only way to communicate and in this game you can't talk directly to your neighbors?

Page 4 of 69 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast