Page 34 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy General Question Thread

Hi all! I have a breeding question. I just tried for a random breed with twighlight troll (dark + nature) and starmadillo (earth + fire). Both are super rare and it has given me a breed time of 23hrs. Any guesses as to what it might result in? The only 23hr breed results I know are zapra and Mardi claw, but they are both electric??

Quote Originally Posted by masci86 View Post
    Hi all! I have a breeding question. I just tried for a random breed with twighlight troll (dark + nature) and starmadillo (earth + fire). Both are super rare and it has given me a breed time of 23hrs. Any guesses as to what it might result in? The only 23hr breed results I know are zapra and Mardi claw, but they are both electric??
    Even though the description says not breedable, the rooted rhino is 23 hours with earth and nature elements.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by masci86 View Post
    I just bred a Rooted Rhino with 23hr timer and it says on the description that it isn't available thru breeding...the egg is dark green with lighter greens running thru it...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BBHome20 View Post
    I just bred a Rooted Rhino with 23hr timer and it says on the description that it isn't available thru breeding...the egg is dark green with lighter greens running thru it...
    Ok, that really does it. S8 ***Has to*** get it together and make it clear to the players when animals *are* breedable and when they are *not* breedable. They need to doublecheck their work before they release it into the game.

Rhino Keeper
    Congratulations on breeding it!
    But uuuugh! I didn't try for it and instead started on the Leo goal line for something to do (I have one but wouldn't mind a second) while playing the LB. Why do they do this to us? I could have been breeding for the Rhino

Executive Chef
    Can anyone else get in the game? Says it needs online connection duh! My net is fine other games are working, forum is working wth!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Can anyone else get in the game? Says it needs online connection duh! My net is fine other games are working, forum is working wth!
    I was in for a minute..long enough to see it reset my tournament win that i finished days ago and I beat again with screenshot proof then I got same msg as you and can't get back on

Rhino Keeper
    I had just bought a boost and wish I had taken a screenshot. I hope I still have it when game starts working again.

Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    I was in for a minute..long enough to see it reset my tournament win that i finished days ago and I beat again with screenshot proof then I got same msg as you and can't get back on
    Glad it's not just me. Not happy though time to battle again with only 4 rounds to go. I am getting same message also.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    I thought it was me. Hope it will recover.

It's recovered. I'm in the game again
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19