Page 27 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy General Question Thread

Executive Chef
    Hey kooky, I know we haven't even done the full circuit yet but will the birthstone ponys rotate? I missed 2 already and my second account missed them all! I just cnt do tournaments these days!

Farm Supplier
    Not sure if this is the correct place to ask but what is the size of this game? It *was* taking 4.75gb of storage for me (nearly half my phone storage which makes it difficult for me to do anything, Im constantly deleting my photos, other games etc). Which I felt was excessive but I like this game so I kept it. Without doing an update on my phone or the game all of a sudden its taking up only 667mb of storage. I'm not complaining but it was near 5gb for months. I am afraid my data is going to be lost since it shrunk down so far. Anyone have any ideas as to what's going on with it? Iphone 6s if it matters.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dexterminate View Post
    Not sure if this is the correct place to ask but what is the size of this game? It *was* taking 4.75gb of storage for me (nearly half my phone storage which makes it difficult for me to do anything, Im constantly deleting my photos, other games etc). Which I felt was excessive but I like this game so I kept it. Without doing an update on my phone or the game all of a sudden its taking up only 667mb of storage. I'm not complaining but it was near 5gb for months. I am afraid my data is going to be lost since it shrunk down so far. Anyone have any ideas as to what's going on with it? Iphone 6s if it matters.
    Mine on my Nexus 10 tablet is currently 1.47GB and on my LG G4 is 575mb. Weird since it's all the same account/Forest. You could get an SD card for your phone to put your pics on to free up space. I play on my iPod too but don't know where to find the info. All are 32G devices.
    I'm not the slightest bit techie but someone here probably knows the answer.

Banned
    Mine is 3.59 gb. iPhone 7

Banned
    I have a problem. I've seen it talked about before, but I don't know how to fix it. I expanded, dutifully but impatiently waited 33 hours and 20 minutes (seriously, S8?) for the obstacles to clear, then tried to buy and place a new habitat, but there is an obstacle in the way. I can't click on it to remove it because of where it's located. Every time I try, the game tries to get me to expand again, but I can't until I get 54 more runes, which will likely take over a week, and then the habitat won't be available anymore. Seriously, there are some design flaws in this game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I have a problem. I've seen it talked about before, but I don't know how to fix it. I expanded, dutifully but impatiently waited 33 hours and 20 minutes (seriously, S8?) for the obstacles to clear, then tried to buy and place a new habitat, but there is an obstacle in the way. I can't click on it to remove it because of where it's located. Every time I try, the game tries to get me to expand again, but I can't until I get 54 more runes, which will likely take over a week, and then the habitat won't be available anymore. Seriously, there are some design flaws in this game.
    You've probably already tried to zoom in as far as you can. I've heard support can sometimes fix it but they may be off for the weekend.
    Another option is o move the habitat that's in the way. If you need the extra space you can sell off a farm & buy it back again (assuming coins aren't an issue) or try to empty a regular habitat & delete it & buy it back.
    I always try to keep one space open with just decor so that I can rearrange things if needed.

Grand Emperor
    The game app is small when you first download it. You can reinstall the app to clear the cache. It'll reduce the file size, but please note it will grow over time. This is normal for any game app.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    When you initially download the game, you download the base images, animations, sounds, etc. When you encounter new images through game progress, content updates, and visiting the images are cached so that you're not downloading an image every time you encounter it. It's for performance and efficiency. This is common for online apps that receive regular updates.

You can clear cache to delete the cache.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Please contact Support: support form for further assistance.

Executive Chef
    i delete s8 apps once or twice per month because old datas are not deleted and they take more and more place
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    i delete s8 apps once or twice per month because old datas are not deleted and they take more and more place
    Funny it's only s8 that has this issue huh *hint hint* (fix s8!)