Page 22 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy General Question Thread

Thank you for your reply. I have tried zooming in and clicking EVERYWHERE! Didnt work. Theres nothing to move because trees from another area thats not cleared are what's blocking it. I would have to expand there, but I have no more realm ruins. I tried using the support request, but it wouldnt work on here.

Any further advice is much appreciated.

Thanks, Jenna

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fabazoo View Post
    Thank you for your reply. I have tried zooming in and clicking EVERYWHERE! Didnt work. Theres nothing to move because trees from another area thats not cleared are what's blocking it. I would have to expand there, but I have no more realm ruins. I tried using the support request, but it wouldnt work on here.

Any further advice is much appreciated.

Thanks, Jenna
    What you could do is sell a farm. Then move a habitat into where your farm was, so you should hopefully be able to see what is blocking you.

Ps - you can buy the farm back later,

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fabazoo View Post
    Hello, pls 4give me, I dont k ow how to use this. I just expanded to a new area in FANTASY STORY & there is an object being hidden behind trees from a non-cleared area. I have triex EVERYTHING to get to it but cant. It is preventing me from adding a new habitat.

Can someone please help me??

Thank you,
    Jenna
    I had that happen too. It was in the newer lower green land. Basically you have to expand the land around it to clear out the over lapping obstacle. I know it's very frustrating. I think I moved a bunch of habitats around and put a smaller habitat or a smaller farm in that area. As that will work. Once you expand again (which is painfully long since you need 80 runes), you can clear the obstacle out and put in a larger size habitat. I think I put a smaller gem habitat there for the time being, and put my newer big habitat someplace it would fit.

Rhino Keeper
    Is there anyway to contact S8 to request a gem sale not had one for long enough

Egg Chart

Is there a link to an Egg Chart that shows an image of each egg including hatching time? I looked on the Game Guides & saw something that said egg chart but I couldn't see any images. Thanks.
    Last edited by Gaillock; 03-24-17 at 05:17 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    is there a link to an Egg Chart that shows an image of each egg including hatching time? I looked on the Game Guides & saw something that said egg chart but I could see any images. Thanks. Right now I have an earth & nature egg with 17 hours on the nest. There is no 17 hours dragon listed under earth & nature on breeding list. I was trying for the spring eqifox goal. I'm hoping that's what I have but it's blue with yellow, not green as picture of dragon shows. Any ideas?
    Ck the spring equifox thread, it's possible you got it with 17 hours. Good luck, hope you got it!

BTW it's not a dragon u must play DS
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-25-17 at 12:04 AM. Reason: Removed 3rd party tools comments

Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    Ck the spring equifox thread, it's possible you got it with 17 hours. Good luck, hope you got it!

BTW it's not a dragon u must play DS
    I did get it! And I do play DS. ☺️ But IS there an Egg Chart? ��

Rhino Keeper
    So after a long slog of expanding and collecting i finally mined until i had full runes ready to expand to the Poppy Pony! Only to be told i need 80 runes but my max is 70? What? Help.....?! I'm so disappointed.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by poofyena View Post
    So after a long slog of expanding and collecting i finally mined until i had full runes ready to expand to the Poppy Pony! Only to be told i need 80 runes but my max is 70? What? Help.....?! I'm so disappointed.
    You may have some other expansions that require 70 runes that you need to expand first before you expand this specific plot.

See this thread for more information
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by poofyena View Post
    in arabian night storybook ch8 , you get 10 runes . so if you managed to reach 70 runes just before, with the 10 runes you will have the 80 runes for the Poppy expansion. that's what i did for my baby account
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)