Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy General Question Thread

Rhino Keeper
    I'm going to try to move my animals around, which I think will be difficult considering I'm nearly full, but I'll try. This might seem like a dumb question, but can I sell empty habitats or am I stuck with them? I don't have any but I'd like to replace my nature habitats if possible considering they don't hold as many coins as others.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Scribbles138 View Post
    I'm going to try to move my animals around, which I think will be difficult considering I'm nearly full, but I'll try. This might seem like a dumb question, but can I sell empty habitats or am I stuck with them? I don't have any but I'd like to replace my nature habitats if possible considering they don't hold as many coins as others.
    Yes you can sell an empty habitat

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    Yes you can sell an empty habitat
    Thank you.

I'm not sure but fairly confident this is not option. If it is please tell me how to do it. First I never played DS enough to find out.

When the nest is full, but your breeding is completed is there a way
    to place the new breeded egg in storage so your animals used for breeding can return to their habitats?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    I'm not sure but fairly confident this is not option. If it is please tell me how to do it. First I never played DS enough to find out.

When the nest is full, but your breeding is completed is there a way
    to place the new breeded egg in storage so your animals used for breeding can return to their habitats?
    No, You can use gems to speed the egg off the nest. Otherwise, you need to wait.

Fashion Designer
    I'm on level 17 and unlocked the expansion for the lightning leopard today. I did that but now where should I go next? I've only done expansions of the main green forest and the blue forest where the leopard was.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ndtrance View Post
    I'm on level 17 and unlocked the expansion for the lightning leopard today. I did that but now where should I go next? I've only done expansions of the main green forest and the blue forest where the leopard was.
    I would recommend going down to the green shelf as it is less expensive to expand to and avoid the blue shelf until you have a lot of coins. Plus you can make you way over to the Treent of Life eventually.

Fashion Designer
    I would recommend going down to the green shelf as it is less expensive to expand to and avoid the blue shelf until you have a lot of coins. Plus you can make you way over to the Treent of Life eventually.
    Are some of the expansions more expensive than others? I didn't realize this, thanks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ndtrance View Post
    Are some of the expansions more expensive than others? I didn't realize this, thanks.
    It is not the price of the expansion but the cost to clear the obstacle that varies by the plot of land. The cost to expand varies by the number of expansions you have already made but is the same for each plot except the plots that already have animals on them. Each plot has obstacles to clear that take time and money to clear. The most expensive ones are on the Blue shelf.

You can search through some old threads to find one or two where some of this information is documented.

Fashion Designer
    It is not the price of the expansion but the cost to clear the obstacle that varies by the plot of land. The cost to expand varies by the number of expansions you have already made but is the same for each plot except the plots that already have animals on them. Each plot has obstacles to clear that take time and money to clear. The most expensive ones are on the Blue shelf.

You can search through some old threads to find one or two where some of this information is documented.
    Oh ok I understand what you mean now. I already have one obstacle on the blue shelf that's really expensive to clear but I had to do that expansion to get to the Lightning Leopard. I will steer clear from that area for now. Thanks for explaining.

Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast