Page 19 of 69 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy General Question Thread

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Why isn't the February birthstone pony available yet?
    My guess is we have too many limited breeds and events going on right now that they want to give us some time to focus on those before making the next birthstone available.
    Last month they released it on the 6th from what I remember so I'm sure they will release it soon

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Rhino Keeper
    I see people talking about the many animals they have in storage. Is there a way to store animals? The only one I've ever had in storage were animals I'd won.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ginerp View Post
    I see people talking about the many animals they have in storage. Is there a way to store animals? The only one I've ever had in storage were animals I'd won.
    Yes and No. No you can't place animals in storage by your self. Only like you said, if you win something by spinning, tournament, events etc..... And that amount can race like hell.

Rhino Keeper
    Apologies for this noobie question but will breeding pyro pony + rock rhino produce the same results as breeding rock rhino + pyro pony in that order? Or does it produce different results depending which animal is selected to breed first?
    ALWAYS ACCEPTING NEW NEIGHBOURS THE MORE THE MERRIER

ID: SHEEBA8188

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheeba8188 View Post
    Apologies for this noobie question but will breeding pyro pony + rock rhino produce the same results as breeding rock rhino + pyro pony in that order? Or does it produce different results depending which animal is selected to breed first?
    It doesn't matter what order you put them in. I used to wonder that to when I was new! Welcome to the forum and enjoy the game

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    It doesn't matter what order you put them in. I used to wonder that to when I was new! Welcome to the forum and enjoy the game
    Perfect thanks very much
    ALWAYS ACCEPTING NEW NEIGHBOURS THE MORE THE MERRIER

ID: SHEEBA8188

Rhino Keeper
    Another question I have regards the album and the 3 star rating under the picture. Does level 15 have to be obtained on said animal to achieve 3 stars and should animal be sold will it still stay in my album? As a new player it has taken me a while to get my first level 15 animal and don't want to sell it to find out that I need to keep it on my board for it to remain in my album.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheeba8188 View Post
    Another question I have regards the album and the 3 star rating under the picture. Does level 15 have to be obtained on said animal to achieve 3 stars and should animal be sold will it still stay in my album? As a new player it has taken me a while to get my first level 15 animal and don't want to sell it to find out that I need to keep it on my board for it to remain in my album.
    The animals in your album are the animals you have on your farm. So if you delete a animal, it will be deleted out of your album. My suggestion, only delete double animals.(if you have some) or common animals. They are easy to breed again.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    The animals in your album are the animals you have on your farm. So if you delete a animal, it will be deleted out of your album. My suggestion, only delete double animals.(if you have some) or common animals. They are easy to breed again.
    OK perfect thanks for the quick reply having read Zenobias guide and a few other guides on here have a far better understanding. I was previously under the "pokemon" ideology of collect them all and get them to 3 stars on album fill all the blanks like a sticker album but now breed for profit to think of all the double super rares I've deleted cause it would be a double kicking myself right now.

Rhino Keeper
    A question about battles how does the symbols work water beats fire water beats earth? Is there a guide I can look at for a guide to battles weaknesses against elements? What animals I need and at what levels for successful battling? Just the core elements or hybrids are super rares better than rares and commons ultra rares beat them all how does this work?