Page 14 of 69 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy General Question Thread

Executive Chef
    750 apples! I wish! Mine was only 150. Or gems lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    750 apples! I wish! Mine was only 150. Or gems lol
    I got only 150 apples since day 1 (two videos per day).

Executive Chef
    Just re read my last post and it sounds a bit muddled. So far I have only gotten 150 food per video (2 at a time) I would like more food or gems! We will see what the next video brings! Can't grumble for anything tho when it's all free, lol

Rhino Keeper
    What is the blue kitty on the opening screen in the lower left corner? I looked over the eggs and photos on google but none match that I could tell but I'm pretty medicated right now so I could be staring right at it and miss it. I want to hatch like... 30 of those blue kitties.
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Just re read my last post and it sounds a bit muddled. So far I have only gotten 150 food per video (2 at a time) I would like more food or gems! We will see what the next video brings! Can't grumble for anything tho when it's all free, lol
    In my experience, if you've ever spent real money on the game, then you will get the food videos. If you've never spent real money, then you get the gem videos. Seems like backwards logic though.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by calicokittennope View Post
    What is the blue kitty on the opening screen in the lower left corner? I looked over the eggs and photos on google but none match that I could tell but I'm pretty medicated right now so I could be staring right at it and miss it. I want to hatch like... 30 of those blue kitties.
    It's a dog.

Luckily, if you want 30 of them that is easy to do because it is the Frost fang and can be bought for 10,000 coins. I think it takes 6 hours to hatch.

Executive Chef
    Thanks lunarwren. So far that is what I'm experiencing, I spend real money on main account and have only gotten food. I spend nothing on second account and have gotten gems

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks lunarwren. So far that is what I'm experiencing, I spend real money on main account and have only gotten food. I spend nothing on second account and have gotten gems
    It doesn't make sense if it's the case. I would hope it's random (to add excitement) as getting 150 apples for one video is not really not much although it's free.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by saucysammis View Post
    It's a dog.

Luckily, if you want 30 of them that is easy to do because it is the Frost fang and can be bought for 10,000 coins. I think it takes 6 hours to hatch.
    Oh! Thank you, hah I have one but he's evolved into normal dog form and I guess I forgot how he was as a baby. Too bad, so many blue kitties would be amazing lol. Thanks very much for the info!
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Executive Chef
    I agree supermaay, random would b more exciting.