Page 46 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy General Question Thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Totally agree with u. After every crash I think "don't reinstall!" But then I think "maybe they will fix it, maybe it will get better" and it's not getting better and we aren't getting support and we just keep getting new features instead of fixing current bugs and improving general issues. I wld quite happily take a few weeks/months of quiet updates if that meant resolved crashing issues and a habitat raise, especially wen, like u say, we have the space for them.

On an other note, u can break the 126 habits limit by waiting till u have 126 habitats and then placing the Ines from ur storage
    I got the update on my iPad since it said a bunch of things were fixed, it still crashes trying to load. When they figure out once a mobile device tries to load so many mb it'll crash, not enough ram on a mobile device to handle the game once you get so many habitats/animals. Unless they add maps we are doomed.

Rhino Keeper
    Hmm, i won a '1 bomb package 1', by watching a video, when i wanted to use to bomb I got pushes out the mine, by returning the bomb was gone. Never happend to me before. Won't bother just 1 bomb, but hope it doesnt happen again
    like some games who let you watch and give nothing in return...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    I got the update on my iPad since it said a bunch of things were fixed, it still crashes trying to load. When they figure out once a mobile device tries to load so many mb it'll crash, not enough ram on a mobile device to handle the game once you get so many habitats/animals. Unless they add maps we are doomed.
    My crashing has still been happening but not as often. I don't no if it's something was fixed or if I'm just having a good phase! (That happens sometimes)
    So I'm a bit torn cos I really dnt want to do this but I have a million animals in storage that are duplicates so maybe I could sell the Ines that I have that are already out? Then I know I haven't lost anything but, I want to see my animals! And if I sell them I will lose all the food I invested in them

Rhino Keeper
    Silverrain one -what do you mean by this? "On an other note, u can break the 126 habits limit by waiting till u have 126 habitats and then placing the Ines from ur storage"
    I don't have any habitats in storage-I sold & moved some animals & even sold a habitat thinking then I could buy a new one since I wasn't at the limit anymore but I still can't buy one. If new animals don't go directly into storage that means you have to sell one to have space--it's not right. Please fix this!!!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rjazz View Post
    Silverrain one -what do you mean by this? "On an other note, u can break the 126 habits limit by waiting till u have 126 habitats and then placing the Ines from ur storage"
    I don't have any habitats in storage-I sold & moved some animals & even sold a habitat thinking then I could buy a new one since I wasn't at the limit anymore but I still can't buy one. If new animals don't go directly into storage that means you have to sell one to have space--it's not right. Please fix this!!!!!!
    If i may; if you win a habitat at a LB in the milestone you can save it in storage there till you hot the max on habitat. Then if you put it out of storage you can place it into your forest, even when you on max of habitat. That's what Silverrain1 means with break the limit. Hope this helps you.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Appie P! Right now I have space but need habitats because I have to keep selling animals to get the new ones if they don't go to storage directly.

Executive Chef
    Exactly as AppieP said. When you win a habitat it goes to storage. Don't place it straight away. Wait till you have 126 habitats placed then go to storage and you can place that one so you can have 127 habitats out.
    But you will need to watch as if you have 127 habitats (no treasure ones) then a treasure animal comes out and you really want. You would have to sell two habitats before you can buy your treasure trove as the game will not let you buy wen u have more than 126 or 126 exactly. Hope that makes sense. (I nearly had this issue wen the wealth corgi came back out as I didn't have space in any treasure troves)

Rhino Keeper
    I just bred a Frostfang (water) and Rock Rhino (earth) and got a Rainboa (rainbow/nature) ... How the heck did that happen????

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BBHome20 View Post
    I just bred a Frostfang (water) and Rock Rhino (earth) and got a Rainboa (rainbow/nature) ... How the heck did that happen????
    Water and earth is the combo asked for to get it.. It's in your rainboa thread

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Water and earth is the combo asked for to get it.. It's in your rainboa thread
    Thanks Eluzyion..... brain must be on hiatus... lol