Page 32 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy General Question Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    Center and bottom center are good places to hit too
    ooh thanks Mystique & Eluzyion! i'd be lost without this forum. this should really be its own thread with the subject "tips on mining". it would help a ton of people i bet
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Not sure if this is correct thread but I have question. I have read about multiple accounts and just need to know can you play more than one forest on same device? I have another account that I created by mistake when got new phone but no other device to download game on. Thanks in advance for your help.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranlink14606 View Post
    Not sure if this is correct thread but I have question. I have read about multiple accounts and just need to know can you play more than one forest on same device? I have another account that I created by mistake when got new phone but no other device to download game on. Thanks in advance for your help.
    Yes you can log in with another account on your device.
    - Tap the S logo on the right top of the screen.
    - Tap on account settings at the top of the screen.
    - Tap on "log in with another account"

Hope this will help you
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Yes you can log in with another account on your device.
    - Tap the S logo on the right top of the screen.
    - Tap on account settings at the top of the screen.
    - Tap on "log in with another account"

Hope this will help you
    Thank you. I was not sure when it said it would override on device. Wanted to make sure I wouldn't lose current forest.

Executive Chef
    Not sure if this is the right place to post this. And it's a very tiny thing but it's driving me nuts! Has anyone else's game stopped showing what animal is in the breeding den or evolution flower? Like when u tap on the habitat that those animals should b in, usually they would have a pink or yellow square around them so u know where they are but mine no longer does that.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranlink14606 View Post
    Thank you. I was not sure when it said it would override on device. Wanted to make sure I wouldn't lose current forest.
    Your games progress are saved on Storm8 servers so you won't lose it. Just make sure you don't forget your Storm8 ID and password of your accounts.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Not sure if this is the right place to post this. And it's a very tiny thing but it's driving me nuts! Has anyone else's game stopped showing what animal is in the breeding den or evolution flower? Like when u tap on the habitat that those animals should b in, usually they would have a pink or yellow square around them so u know where they are but mine no longer does that.
    Mine is still showing with the coloured squares. You may want to try reinstalling your game if it persists.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Mine is still showing with the coloured squares. You may want to try reinstalling your game if it persists.
    Hmmm, it's been doing it a while on all my accounts and I reinstall almost daily. Strange

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Your games progress are saved on Storm8 servers so you won't lose it. Just make sure you don't forget your Storm8 ID and password of your accounts.
    Thank you for your quick replies. I have that account going now. Boy forgot how much work it was getting started lol.

Rhino Keeper
    I got the magmonkey from the battlegrounds and was wondering if that's the end of the battlegrounds. Or if maybe they're going to release more? It was really helpful with food so I hope there will be more!