Page 28 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy General Question Thread

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    i delete s8 apps once or twice per month because old datas are not deleted and they take more and more place
    Have you tried clearing your device's cache as well? Try that and see if it helps.

New Resident
    The game dies not allow to expand anymore, although clearly there are many tiles available for building new habitats. I dont want to sell the unique habitats to get new ones. Please update the game. I play regularly, and spend lots of money on it.

Executive Chef
    I'm in the same position, not able to place any more habitats and I'm not selling ones that I paid gems for.

Rhino Keeper

Why can't we move the breeding den?

Hello,

There is one thing that has annoyed me ever since I started this game: the breeding den and why it is that we can't move it?

You can move the evolution flower, so why not the breeding den?

(I could not find of this was asked before so I apologize if it has.)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by missKristel View Post
    Hello,

There is one thing that has annoyed me ever since I started this game: the breeding den and why it is that we can't move it?

You can move the evolution flower, so why not the breeding den?

(I could not find of this was asked before so I apologize if it has.)
    That's how this game works. Probably because the game shows you everytime the breeding garden if you visit a member/neighbor. It's always starts from that point. So we can see what everyone else have in the garden/nest. I don't know for sure, but that's my opinion.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Fashion Designer
    Question re: earning bombs for mining.

What at is the earn rate per hour of hatching? Can't seem to find the info anywhere...

thanks !
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by luna2cute View Post
    Question re: earning bombs for mining.

What at is the earn rate per hour of hatching? Can't seem to find the info anywhere...

thanks !
    I would like to know as well. Today I transferred a 10 hour egg from the breeding den to the nest and only got 1 bomb. They should have made all breedings multiples of 4 and given 1 bomb for every 4 hours. So, in other words, every breeding would be 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, etc. hours, based on rarity. You could earn a maximum of 6 bombs per day if you bred for 24 hours straight. I only average 1.5 runes per bomb, so at that rate I would get 9 runes per day, which means I would be able to expand every 9 days (I need 80 runes per expansion). This would be perfect for being able to expand 3x/month, which keeps in step with obtaining 1 new habitat per event (each event usually runs 10 days). But I'm not a designer, so I guess this will never happen.

Executive Chef
    I'm sure you get 1 bomb for every 6 hours. Extra hours are carried over so for a 10 hour breed, 6 hours would give you one then the 4 hours would count to the next breed so you would only need 2 more hours on top of that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    I'm sure you get 1 bomb for every 6 hours. Extra hours are carried over so for a 10 hour breed, 6 hours would give you one then the 4 hours would count to the next breed so you would only need 2 more hours on top of that.
    Ah! This is good information. I still like my idea for how it should work better, though! But 1 bomb per 6 hours is still pretty good - you can get 4 per day, theoretically. For those who are good at mining, that still comes out to 8 runes per day and the ability to expand once every 10 days. Now with the Runic Fox, you can expand even faster!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Thank you!
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna