Page 24 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy General Question Thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    if you like LB , there is one atm in DS
    Thanks. I tried but I Couldn't get into ds. Well we will see what Friday brings!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Thanks. I tried but I Couldn't get into ds. Well we will see what Friday brings!
    I think it's time for a world event, right? We had LB, tournament then storybook so I'm just guessing

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    I think it's time for a world event, right? We had LB, tournament then storybook so I'm just guessing
    Oh yeah, ur probs right. I always forget about world events.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Personally I'm not a fan of the treent, mines is level 10 and I never bother to use him. It just always lost and I dnt like the adult form! I dnt much like any of the treents and I have them all! Bit to human looking for me! The baby form was so cute! Wish I kept that! Just my two cents tho, to each their own.
    This is *exactly* how I feel about the Treent. I didn't really want the homely thing, but I was working on clearing the area around him so figured I might as well expand to include his habitat, too. I'm not sure why, but I don't like things that look too human. At least the other creatures in this guide are all based on animals, not plants. But yes, I will level him up to about level 9 and just leave him there.

Thank you to everyone who weighed in with information on my Treent question!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-07-17 at 08:11 AM. Reason: fixed broken quote

Grand Emperor
    The issue with collecting food has been fixed.

Bug posts on this issue are moved to bug thread. Please post in this bug thread if you're still having issues. Thanks.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-hunt-problems

Rhino Keeper
    Help! My game just glitched and purchased a bag of coins for 100 gems (i did not choose to do this) what cani do? Coins is the last thing i need and loosing 100 gems!

Rhino Keeper
    Dear developers could we have a praying mantis? Or an electric eel,Venus flytrap?? I think the praying mantis would be the bomb! Ty for a really cool game.

Rhino Keeper
    Hey Guys, I haven't been playing for about a year now and I'm wanting to restart where I left it but I'm so confused now.

the first thing I'm confused about is that isle of fortune what does it do and how do activate it or?
    the second thing these new zodiac animals how do I get them?

any info would be great.

Thanks Melissa
    My ID is Melis2a84 xxxx

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Melis2a84 View Post
    Hey Guys, I haven't been playing for about a year now and I'm wanting to restart where I left it but I'm so confused now.

the first thing I'm confused about is that isle of fortune what does it do and how do activate it or?
    the second thing these new zodiac animals how do I get them?

any info would be great.
    Check this thread:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...Golden-Unicorn)

Thanks Melissa
    This feature is not offered to all players at this time.

You can only get the current Zodiac Animals that are showing in the game. Hopefully some of the past ones will be offered again.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request