Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy General Question Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ndtrance View Post
    Oh ok I understand what you mean now. I already have one obstacle on the blue shelf that's really expensive to clear but I had to do that expansion to get to the Lightning Leopard. I will steer clear from that area for now. Thanks for explaining.
    Yea I turned lvl 17 today too. Not touched the blue shelf yet I have all my expansion completed on the main green. But to clear one huge obstacle here (wicked thicket) cost 100.000 I plan on putting my gardens farms here on this section, for now planting around it doesn't look so bad. I decided for me I'm going to hold off on the blue until absolutely necessary for space and I'm bad at mining.lol

Executive Chef
    Another good area to expand to (even better than the lower green plots) is the "first purple section" that has 6 plots. All 5 plots that are on the same plateau as where the Hareon is, are cheap to clear of obstacles and take only 20 minutes of obstacle clearance times.
    The Hareon plot takes 5,000,000 to expand to, but it does give one of the breeding ingredients for a Money Badger.
    The Treent plot on the lower green plots takes 10,000,000 to expand to. These costs are serious obstacles early in the game. I think most players will not expand to the Treent plot until they are around level 35-45 or so. I recall that it took me a long time to get enough coins to expand to it (I think I was level 35 or so when I could finally do that).
    This is the post with expansion costs per plot: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1092567
    That post was made by Zenobia, who sadly left in May of this year. The drawing is incomplete, but should cover enough ground for about a year's worth of expansion costs.
    I did keep track here and there in screenshots and some posts how much the recently added new plots cost, but I don't have it all in a single image...

Rhino Keeper
    buying & selling farms question
    I've been a level 45 quite a while but there's never enough space so I have 5 large farms and only 1 grand farm. Can you buy and sell farms as long as you don't exceed 6 total farms? I am thinking of having just 3 grand farms so I can plant nexus nuts all the time, but I don't want to sell farms if you can't buy them back again later.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieGrass View Post
    buying & selling farms question
    I've been a level 45 quite a while but there's never enough space so I have 5 large farms and only 1 grand farm. Can you buy and sell farms as long as you don't exceed 6 total farms? I am thinking of having just 3 grand farms so I can plant nexus nuts all the time, but I don't want to sell farms if you can't buy them back again later.
    Yes, you can buy and sell, habitats, buildings and farms as often as you like and buy them back later. I've done that a few times with farms and the evolution flower when I've been desperate for habitat space. I always like to try and keep 6 grand farms tho as they give the best food yield. Although sometimes I can understand why you need to sell them

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    Another good area to expand to (even better than the lower green plots) is the "first purple section" that has 6 plots. All 5 plots that are on the same plateau as where the Hareon is, are cheap to clear of obstacles and take only 20 minutes of obstacle clearance times.
    The Hareon plot takes 5,000,000 to expand to, but it does give one of the breeding ingredients for a Money Badger.
    The Treent plot on the lower green plots takes 10,000,000 to expand to. These costs are serious obstacles early in the game. I think most players will not expand to the Treent plot until they are around level 35-45 or so. I recall that it took me a long time to get enough coins to expand to it (I think I was level 35 or so when I could finally do that).
    This is the post with expansion costs per plot: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1092567
    That post was made by Zenobia, who sadly left in May of this year. The drawing is incomplete, but should cover enough ground for about a year's worth of expansion costs.
    I did keep track here and there in screenshots and some posts how much the recently added new plots cost, but I don't have it all in a single image...
    Thanks for the info on the purple shelf. I was wondering what those animals were because they're not labeled. I didn't know if they were anything special. I had a few plots on the main green island left so I'm doing those first. I had noticed one of my neighbors expanded to the purple section and I'd been meaning to ask her why she chose that in particular. I'll definitely check out Zenobia's post.

What is this egg please I didn't see it in the game guide section with the other eggs. Maybe I missed it sorry.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    What is this egg please I didn't see it in the game guide section with the other eggs. Maybe I missed it sorry.
    It is a Flyerfox. A Nature/Fire Super Rare.

Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    It is a Flyerfox. A Nature/Fire Super Rare.
    Thanks lucky me Super Rare..

That's a flyerfox.

Executive Chef
    Questions: What's the equivalent of DS's Diamond dragon in FF, how many elements are needed & the breeding time ?
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast