Page 65 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1555616263646566676869 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy General Question Thread

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I am sorry but there is no information on this right now.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-iOS-12-update
    Any idea when info will be available? hours, days, weeks?. We should have been given warning ahead of time, not until players started losing their games.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I am sorry but there is no information on this right now.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-iOS-12-update
    I did see the thread. Thank you! Hope to get an update soon

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by gramland View Post
    Any idea when info will be available? hours, days, weeks?. We should have been given warning ahead of time, not until players started losing their games.
    Quote Originally Posted by nativeelfstar View Post
    I did see the thread. Thank you! Hope to get an update soon
    Here's the bug thread on iOS 12. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1540948

I have been playing only for about 5 months and I?m really excited about the spooky/skull animals. Halloween is my favorite holiday as well as Christmas so I?m excited about the holidays. With that being said, In the past have they done Halloween theme the entire month of October or only at the end?

Fashion Designer
    So I have a booster on..leveled up qn animal and all of a sudden 200+pts are gone! Restarted game and still not there...what do I do?? I'm loosing my 1st or 2nd place spot now bc this is crazy.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    So I have a booster on..leveled up qn animal and all of a sudden 200+pts are gone! Restarted game and still not there...what do I do?? I'm loosing my 1st or 2nd place spot now bc this is crazy.
    Oh no! I feel bad for you... Please contact Support via support form so an agent can check your game.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Oh no! I feel bad for you... Please contact Support via support form so an agent can check your game.
    Thanks... i am doubting they can or would fix it. But Thank you for your fast response I very much appreciate it anyways. I still continued to feed and collect pts. Up until the last 5seconds left I was in 2nd place, the results came in and I am now in 3rd as someone was able to jump over 2k+ in 5seconds...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    Thanks... i am doubting they can or would fix it. But Thank you for your fast response I very much appreciate it anyways. I still continued to feed and collect pts. Up until the last 5seconds left I was in 2nd place, the results came in and I am now in 3rd as someone was able to jump over 2k+ in 5seconds...
    Sorry to hear that! I know the feeling and it really sucks last month I ended in 2nd place and the board said ?check back soon for final rankings? but somehow I dropped to FOURTH in final rankings. I have screenshots - was so upset about the sneak up... how can they get points after the timer is already up?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by silverdovex View Post
    Sorry to hear that! I know the feeling and it really sucks last month I ended in 2nd place and the board said ?check back soon for final rankings? but somehow I dropped to FOURTH in final rankings. I have screenshots - was so upset about the sneak up... how can they get points after the timer is already up?
    Yes, I'm seriously disappointed.. in my mind it is impossible to obtain that many points in just 4seconds .. At 4seconds left I was still in 2nd. Clicked on the results soon as it ended and I was at 3rd. way to close to prize place for me to be happy. I told them in my ticket, I am loosing interest in spending real currency for nothing but virtual smacks in the face. It isnt fair that they wont do anything about it but this isnt the first time unfortunately but the first time I saw that many points in only seconds left and felt robbed of my place.

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone know how to help me....I have a goal on my game and it will not work and give me the rewards..
    Since s8 released the new home design game ive been playing it because it game across FFS ..they had a goal to download It and get 14 gems, I download and play and currently at 250+ level and never got the gems for it.
    Now I have a goal on the side of the screen among the other event goals with a timer for 2 days telling me to play the game and I would get 1000 coins for the WE. I have tons of screen shots but don't know what I can do...I've uninstalled and tried it all. I'd really love to get these coins since I am already playing the game.