Page 60 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1050565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy General Question Thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SoJam View Post
    And with so many Sea creatures left to capture, I may need ANOTHER Glowing Grotto. Hard to pay for these habitats plus costly expansions and clearings, but that's the game.
    Sorry to inform you, but you can only have ONE Glowing Grotto. Same as all the new limited single habitat are relaised.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

I?m new to fantasy story after playing bakery story for the last 7 years! I?m on level 12 and I?m wondering how you go about getting goals!? Do I need to do the main ones first and buy animals with gems? Please someone give me the run down on this game it?s so different from BS. Thank you!!
    "I will take what is mine with fire and blood."

Grand Emperor
    Welcome to Fantasy forum.

See chapter Getting Started in the Main Guide to get an idea of the game. You will get new goals as your game levels up and they will guide you on what to do, like breeding new creatures. The regular creatures are breedable while the limited time ones depend on if/when they return. You can see which are regular or limited under Breeding Charts in Creatures Guide. By now, you would have some goals asking you to breed the animals of basic elements. Work through it and new goals will pop up as you go along. You can see the goals listed in respective creatures pages.

Hope you enjoy building your forest. Cheers.

Main Guide
    Creatures Guide

New Resident
    Why is the game glitching so much? How do I fix it? Every time I won a round in the tournament it will glitch and I have to do it again, same with mining.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Eureeeeka View Post
    Why is the game glitching so much? How do I fix it? Every time I won a round in the tournament it will glitch and I have to do it again, same with mining.
    Check that your device has plenty of resources, memory and space, and your internet connection. Try the suggestions in What can I do to try to resolve my game issues?

New Resident
    I will try that now. Thank you.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Eureeeeka View Post
    It's the game. It reverts a lot. Best way to "save" your progress is to open the shop or visit friends after actions. Something that has to load like that will save. Works majority of the time

Fashion Designer
    Ok weird question, my phones been super slow and freezing all the time when i try to use my game.. does anyone know is it ok to clear the data for the app ? I dont know what it will do to the game so im nervous to try but need to get some solution.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Sorry to inform you, but you can only have ONE Glowing Grotto. Same as all the new limited single habitat are relaised.
    Sadly, I've come to realize this, and there are SO many sea creatures now and even MORE on the way!! By month's end, only the King, Queen and two others will be able to live in it. Seems every couple days, I have to evict one sea creature or another from their home.
    Is this the situation EVERY month for special types? It's insane! I think I will skip June.
    Last edited by SoJam; 05-20-18 at 03:29 PM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    Ok weird question, my phones been super slow and freezing all the time when i try to use my game.. does anyone know is it ok to clear the data for the app ? I dont know what it will do to the game so im nervous to try but need to get some solution.
    It's safe and ok to do that. Make sure you have your Storm8 and password for any emergency.