Page 50 of 69 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy General Question Thread

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Was the breeding time at least 6 hrs? You get 1 bomb for every 6 hours.
    Oh! I didn't know that. No wonder I wasn't getting anything for all those Fairy Ferrets. They were a double fail!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamom72 View Post
    Oh! I didn't know that. No wonder I wasn't getting anything for all those Fairy Ferrets. They were a double fail!
    But you get a bomb after you breed 2 Fairy Ferrets.
    Basically, if you breed all day long, you get 4 bombs. (24 divided by 6).

Why do the 2 hour turnips or whatever they are only appear once in a while? It's extremely annoying because when they do suddenly appear, they're in the same spot as the charm cherries and my brain is trained to tap on that spot.
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlePuddlev2 View Post
    Why do the 2 hour turnips or whatever they are only appear once in a while? It's extremely annoying because when they do suddenly appear, they're in the same spot as the charm cherries and my brain is trained to tap on that spot.
    They are for the Storybook.

Rhino Keeper
    It there something other than Land Before Dragons??? I thought that was just part of the game's name that nobody says because it's a ridiculously long name for a game...? I'm so confused...

Rhino Keeper
    Question for you all. How much do you have to spend to succeed at the new S8 world events? They are so unachievable as are all goals lately! I spent almost 300 gems speed breeding for the candy mane. I got NO candy mane or Yule Mule and I am NOT even close to being in finishable territory for the final goal or even the community goal.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by missourijan View Post
    Question for you all. How much do you have to spend to succeed at the new S8 world events? They are so unachievable as are all goals lately! I spent almost 300 gems speed breeding for the candy mane. I got NO candy mane or Yule Mule and I am NOT even close to being in finishable territory for the final goal or even the community goal.
    3200 points in 8 days is a mission impossible. Even with 4 nest 2 evo flowers you need to pay at least 200 gems each day. They ruined the WE. No need to even try for it. It makes it a tiny little bit easier if you are able to breed a limited ones for extra points. But still very very hard to complete without spending a tons of gems. Only a few will complete it.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Fashion Designer
    Not sure if im asking on right thread...but is it possible to breed a lullabison still or can you only do it when they had it as a goal? I must have started after the release of the music animals..but i really want one!

I wish I checked I know I spent about 400 for candy mane, then did speed breeding for nothing because I had everything already which made me feel like I was wasting gems(I've been playing for 2 years) and used 600 more gems to finish up and get glitzen. I roughly spent 1,500 gems.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    Not sure if im asking on right thread...but is it possible to breed a lullabison still or can you only do it when they had it as a goal? I must have started after the release of the music animals..but i really want one!
    No, you can't breed it outside the goal. Sometimes those limited animals become available again, but outside the goals - they are impossible to breed.