Page 11 of 69 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy General Question Thread

Hi, currently I have a value pack with a Piggy for 1.99 can I but the pack more than once or No?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Schnoodles View Post
    Hi, currently I have a value pack with a Piggy for 1.99 can I but the pack more than once or No?
    You should be able to buy as many as you like.

Banned

Random HP lost

Just know I was playing the battle grounds against the Aquatter and it used nature attacknon me and I went the orange zone. And I was using pyro pony. Fire defeats nature, not the other way atound! Does this happen to anyone else. Do you know why?

Executive Chef
    Basically it's a luck thing. You need critical hits to win. While finding the right elements does help as I think it can result in a higher chance of a critical hit which is what u need. And sometimes one critical is enough for an instant ko, other times you have to keep fighting

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ABABAU View Post
    Just know I was playing the battle grounds against the Aquatter and it used nature attacknon me and I went the orange zone. And I was using pyro pony. Fire defeats nature, not the other way atound! Does this happen to anyone else. Do you know why?
    Refer to the following thread for an excellent explanation of how the Battleground and Battle Arena work in FFS.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....e-Battleground

How do you post pictures on the forums? I am on an iPhone by the way if that has any importance...and I do not have access to a computer since home internet is not available where I live. I just use data from my phone carrier.

i really want to have the Bygone Alley habitat but i do not have enough gems is there a possibility we can buy with coins in future?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by edadrfdsc View Post
    i really want to have the Bygone Alley habitat but i do not have enough gems is there a possibility we can buy with coins in future?
    I have never seen anything that was offered for gems be later offered for coins.

Quote Originally Posted by saucysammis View Post
    I have never seen anything that was offered for gems be later offered for coins.
    i have decided to spend some money to buy gems. imo its worth it with three elements

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by edadrfdsc View Post
    i have decided to spend some money to buy gems. imo its worth it with three elements
    I do love to collect the habitats