Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19596566676869

Thread: Fantasy General Question Thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by liesl23 View Post
    What is the Legendary icon?
    Crystal.

Is anyone else not getting notifications? I haven't gotten any for several days. I have it set and have always gotten them before a few days ago.

Storybook

There hasn?t been a Storybook for a while now?! Is there one due soon?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rlannon View Post
    There hasn?t been a Storybook for a while now?! Is there one due soon?
    It would be nice if a Community Manager would answer this question.

To answer your question, it has indeed been several months since we had a Storybook. It seems as though Storm8 has discontinued this event permanently. While the official word is that Fantasy Forest Story is going to continue, it seems that it is going to "continue" in a very scaled back fashion, only alternating between 2 events: leaderboards and Forest Parties/World Events, and each of those events only introducing one new animal and one new habitat. They aren't even bothering to create new creatures for us to battle for. Many players are very disappointed because we love this game, but Storm8 has not given any indication that they will give us more land or more animals to try for other than the one new one per event. I feel sad, disappointed, and also angry, both because I do not want the game to end and also because they haven't been
    forthcoming with us about their plans for the future of the game, other than to say that is going to "continue."

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    It would be nice if a Community Manager would answer this question.

To answer your question, it has indeed been several months since we had a Storybook. It seems as though Storm8 has discontinued this event permanently. While the official word is that Fantasy Forest Story is going to continue, it seems that it is going to "continue" in a very scaled back fashion, only alternating between 2 events: leaderboards and Forest Parties/World Events, and each of those events only introducing one new animal and one new habitat. They aren't even bothering to create new creatures for us to battle for. Many players are very disappointed because we love this game, but Storm8 has not given any indication that they will give us more land or more animals to try for other than the one new one per event. I feel sad, disappointed, and also angry, both because I do not want the game to end and also because they haven't been
    forthcoming with us about their plans for the future of the game, other than to say that is going to "continue."
    Thank you so much for taking the time to answer so fully. It?s a real shame, I?m disappointed. I was hoping for new events and challenges, not scaling back! Very sad!

New Resident
    Hello I have a question some of my creatures are not showing their moves during battles( the attack can not be visualized) for example my harvest horn which is a hybrid of fairy&water is not showing fairy type move, same is the case of my regal wave. It looks like an invisible move. My pastowl which is a hybrid of rainbow&fire is showing dark type move instead of rainbow type. Guys I am totally fed up by this abnormality so please if some one has a solution then plz plz plz respond. Thanx alot

I'm new, these questions are probably simple

[QUOTE=ogreve;1201682]Hi,
    Firstly: welcome to FFS and the forum!
    The game certainly is very addictive, and it's one of those few that has managed to keep me interested for well over half a year already, a thing that does not often happen with a game for me!

Now, I COULD give you a reply that's only 2-3 lines long, but due to the nature of this thread, I think a lot of new players can learn some good strategies if I "scale that up" quite a bit. I think of it as writing a small "mentor chapter" (or "tutorial") for newer players, learning them some good strategies and tips from the very start.....

This advice is really good and I ask that the same person could please explain to me what a mystic map is, why people request it, and how they do. Also what does it do, how do you use them and why can't you find it afterwards?? Thank you.🙃

Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19596566676869