Page 33 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy General Question Thread

Quote Originally Posted by AppleWhite84 View Post
    I got the magmonkey from the battlegrounds and was wondering if that's the end of the battlegrounds. Or if maybe they're going to release more? It was really helpful with food so I hope there will be more!
    me too! can u post your suggestion here too: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Battlegrounds

the more people that post, the better chance we have!
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlePuddlev2 View Post
    me too! can u post your suggestion here too: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Battlegrounds

the more people that post, the better chance we have!
    Just posted

Quote Originally Posted by AppleWhite84 View Post
    Just posted
    yay, thank you!
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

New Resident

Expansion problem.

Hi!

I have a problem with expansions. When I try to expand I have the following message: "You've already expanded everywhere in your forest that is safe to explore". Is there any chance that the limitation will be eliminated? Or should I consider it as an end of the game?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Hmmm, it's been doing it a while on all my accounts and I reinstall almost daily. Strange
    Maybe you should check if you have the latest device software.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by anirik View Post
    Hi!

I have a problem with expansions. When I try to expand I have the following message: "You've already expanded everywhere in your forest that is safe to explore". Is there any chance that the limitation will be eliminated? Or should I consider it as an end of the game?
    Storm8 does not speculate future updates but who knows we may get more land in future. One can always hope.

Host(ess)
    I'm going to buy a new phone very soon and was wondering whether there is anything special that needs to be done in order to get my forest over to the new one? I've done it once before, and all I had to do was to log in with my Storm8 ID, but when my brother had a new phone and tried to log into his account, it said the account was already logged in even though it wasn't so he had to start all over again.

What should I do if this happens? I really don't want to lose my account when I've come so far so I want to be completely sure.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by strxmstad View Post
    I'm going to buy a new phone very soon and was wondering whether there is anything special that needs to be done in order to get my forest over to the new one? I've done it once before, and all I had to do was to log in with my Storm8 ID, but when my brother had a new phone and tried to log into his account, it said the account was already logged in even though it wasn't so he had to start all over again.

What should I do if this happens? I really don't want to lose my account when I've come so far so I want to be completely sure.
    Make sure you have a storm ID and password. Open the game and go the blue S up in right hand corner. Go to account settings and hit Log in to another account.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Hi can anyone help as haven't seen a thread for this? Iv just bread a Lullabison it's in my nest and was wonder if anyone knew what combination I need to try breeding for part 2 the tubacan?? It won't let me see until my bison is hatched and I'd like to start trying to breed? Many thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by woodywood2017 View Post
    Hi can anyone help as haven't seen a thread for this? Iv just bread a Lullabison it's in my nest and was wonder if anyone knew what combination I need to try breeding for part 2 the tubacan?? It won't let me see until my bison is hatched and I'd like to start trying to breed? Many thanks
    Just the same combination works. Earth/fire will do. For breeding the Tubacan you also can get a Lullabison. Hope this helps
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19