Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Purrfect Quest Event - Nov 5 2015-(IOS Only)

Grand Emperor
    Here's a few suggestions to prepare for next event.

Not sure what type of event will the next event be but no harm preparing for it in the mean time..
    1. earn coins (events always use up coins).
    2. send trains to earn gems (in case the event needs items that cost gems).
    3. stock up mining tools.

For some who have not done so, to do the following...
    4. expand to the pond.
    5. expand to the mine.
    6. get at least 1 bait shop, 2 bait shops if possible.
    7. get these buildings (kitchen, bakery, windmill, fryer, dairy, chocolatier, studio)
    8. get 2 sheep pens.
    9. get maximum number of orange trees allowed at your level.
    10. to be at least level 16 to 19 to participate in events.

FYI new players: Its good to check event thread during an event when you are unsure of how to proceed with the event. You may also find great tips share by fellow farmers. The event information is usually posted on the first page of the event thread. Read the event information and if you have any questions, post in the event thread. We have players here who can help you.

Thanks to the continuous effort of all players who posted event information, we can share this information with each other instead of playing individually.

Happy Farming
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-11-15 at 12:18 AM.

Yes I did complete goal 8. I emailed support but haven't gotten a response. Pretty disappointed I usually don't try to complete events due to time contraints but I did this one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Danadonut06 View Post
    Yes I did complete goal 8. I emailed support but haven't gotten a response. Pretty disappointed I usually don't try to complete events due to time contraints but I did this one.
    Have you checked your storage? I'm only asking because you said you usually don't complete the events and if you haven't completed past events you might not know that the prize pets go into your storage and you have to pull them out and place in a habitat

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Danadonut06 View Post
    Hi there. Did you manage to find your kitten in your cellar? If not, please follow up with your ticket number and email to support@storm8.com for further assistance. I really hope you find your kitten eventually especially since this is the time you manage to complete an event. Best of luck .

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Here's a few suggestions to prepare for next event.
    Happy Farming
    any sign of next event rynetory2? does stormie sell golden lure baits to anyone here? i got 2, that's why i'm hoping the fishing stage (if there is a fishing stage) of next event will be as easy as the purrfect quest. short time crafting and easy to get ingredients. and please no mining stage, hehehe...

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    any sign of next event rynetory2? does stormie sell golden lure baits to anyone here? i got 2, that's why i'm hoping the fishing stage (if there is a fishing stage) of next event will be as easy as the purrfect quest. short time crafting and easy to get ingredients. and please no mining stage, hehehe...
    Haha are you hook on events sweetie lol. Since they are fun with great prizes, I can understand how alluring it is! No news of event atm, normally we have 1 event per month. We just had this event this month so I guess the next will be in Dec. As for golden lures, sorry I dont remember. I usually empty Stormie shop without second thoughts. Anyways continue with your preparations and build your resources in the mean time. Will keep everyone posted if I have more news.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516