Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Purrfect Quest Event - Nov 5 2015-(IOS Only)

Got my cute lil kitty selling off all my extras to pay it fwd

Rhino Keeper
    My games won't open lol :/

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaJelly77 View Post
    My games won't open lol :/
    Mine neither!

Game closes and sticks for some time now! But why did they stop me from being able to continue to make parts for other players after I got the kitten?

Rynetory2, where does the goal list appear? I made yarn, bait and coaxed the kittie off the tree. The tree now says "limit reached!" When I click on it and I do not see any more goals listed. I have forced closed my game several times, but the kitty is nit in the collections cellar. Suggestions please?!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bullysmomma View Post
    Rynetory2, where does the goal list appear? I made yarn, bait and coaxed the kittie off the tree. The tree now says "limit reached!" When I click on it and I do not see any more goals listed. I have forced closed my game several times, but the kitty is nit in the collections cellar. Suggestions please?!
    Have you tried tapping on one of the characters to bring up the active quest list?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bullysmomma View Post
    To see your goals, click on any of the farm characters as PookieBear suggested or you can click on this icon on the left side of your screen.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	11 
Size:	13.9 KB 
ID:	25788

Check your goal list and see which goal you are at currently. Complete Goal 8 to get your kitty. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Pls check your goal list to ensure you have completed your last goal. If you dont see Goal 8 in your goal list, that means you have completed your goals. Force shut app, start app and check cellar. Your kitten should be in your cellar. Sometimes it takes a minute longer to see the kitten in the cellar especially when connection is unstable. Hope this helps. Good luck.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-09-15 at 02:37 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Goals
    There are 8 goals to complete. You need to complete all goals in order to win the kitty at Goal 8.

Please read Post #1 for goal and event info.

Have fun and Good luck Everyone.

My goal list is on the left upper corner of the screen. There is an icon there of one of the charachter's faces. All I do is click that and it shows my list.

Fashion Designer
    Got my kitty, selling surplus. Thanks TL for a fun and doable event.