Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Purrfect Quest Event - Nov 5 2015-(IOS Only)

Host(ess)
    How do I get bells other than using gems if I haven't expanded to the mine yet?

Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    Btw, golden lure seems to be giving 4 or 5 fish treats almost every time.
    Ended with 4 fish treats with my first golden lure but I did caught 8 anchovies using another golden lure.

Quote Originally Posted by Srishtikarta View Post
    Where oh where is my kitten. I finished the quest. The tree claims 'limit reached'.
    I have a cat condo and the cellar does not whole the kitten either.
    I want my kitten please.
    Has this happened to anyone else?
    Try checking your cellar. If it's not there, then try force-close your game and re-open again.

Quote Originally Posted by razzrr View Post
    The newspaper. I'm sure there's people selling their leftover bells once they're done with the event.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Yes Sandybellee, you need to complete all 8 goals to get the kitty. Goal 7 requires you to make 8 Purrfect baits. Catching the fishy treats only satisfies the second part of Goal 7. Craft those purrfect baits to proceed to Goal 8 and you'll get your kitten once you complete Goal 8.

See post #1 for all goals. Hope that helps.
    Thank you! Got my kitty after making all the baits. Selling bells and fishy treats in my shop right now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    In going with the story, the Kitten will actually run off at the end of the event and the tree will be empty. Sorry for any confusion! Good lucky trying to rescue her!

Are there any plans to increase the amount of pets we are allowed to have. There are a lot being won which are having to stay in the cellar.
    Thanks.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Fashion Designer
    After getting Kitty, is there any reason to keep the feathers, bait, or fish treats?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    After getting Kitty, is there any reason to keep the feathers, bait, or fish treats?
    Congrats on your kitty. Theres no need to keep them, sell off to help others.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by razzrr View Post
    Keep checking the newspaper. I saw some being sold earlier today.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    We've updated step 5 of the quest line to remove the second task. We identified that this portion was causing possible sync errors for some players. Thanks for your patience!
    Thanks S8 for solving this issue so fast. Many thanks for this very enjoyable event. The goals are very doable and not tedious nor monotanous. The kitty tree and kitten are so adorable. The designers did a great job! I like the improvements that you implemented in this event.

1. The purrfect baits do not require iron, using more attainable ingredients such as wool and anchovies.
    2. Crafting time for baits is shorter compared to past event baits.
    3. Fishing rate of getting fishy treats is higher.

All in all, a very enjoyable event. Well done and great job S8! Big Thank You!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-07-15 at 08:52 AM.

I completed the quest but my kitty disappeared! It's not in my cellar. I purchased a cat bungalow and it's still nowhere to be found! Help....

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenkapon View Post
    Hi there everyone... I really need kitty toys.. I wonder if you could sell some to me? I don't have enough coins to buy the studios so..
    FYI you will need the studio to complete some of the goals in order to get the kitten. The goals require you to craft the items from the studio, so buying wont help you complete it. You can upgrade your kitty tree from buying though, if thats what you want. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Srishtikarta View Post
    Where oh where is my kitten. I finished the quest. The tree claims 'limit reached'.
    I have a cat condo and the cellar does not whole the kitten either.
    I want my kitten please.
    Has this happened to anyone else?
    Please force shut your game and restart. Check your goal list to ensure you have completed your goals. Do you see your kitten in your cellar?

Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Thank you! Got my kitty after making all the baits. Selling bells and fishy treats in my shop right now.
    Congrats on your kitten!

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast