Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Purrfect Quest Event - Nov 5 2015-(IOS Only)

Rhino Keeper
    Btw, golden lure seems to be giving 4 or 5 fish treats almost every time.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi there everyone... I really need kitty toys.. I wonder if you could sell some to me? I don't have enough coins to buy the studios so..
    ID: emmayandere

Fashion Story (active, gift daily)

Executive Chef
    My game won't load. Same with BS2. Although after uninstalling then reinstalling that one is now loading but took a few hours

We've updated step 5 of the quest line to remove the second task. We identified that this portion was causing possible sync errors for some players. Thanks for your patience!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    We've updated step 5 of the quest line to remove the second task. We identified that this portion was causing possible sync errors for some players. Thanks for your patience!
    That explains it. I had only going mining five times when the quest opened. Once I did that, getting the bells appeared. I got those and then it moved to the next quest. Now I'm working on the baits and fish. Hopefully there's no repeat. Thanks for getting on that so fast!

I got the kitty! In the dialogue for the goals, she is called a kitten. And next to my Halloween kitty with the witch’s hat, she is indeed a little smaller. Very cute! I love the game events!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	24.4 KB 
ID:	25741

Great event! Zip zap done! Love my new kitten and her safe little home. Kittens don't belong in trees, that's why the whole idea of the event is to coax her back to safety! LOL This forum is always a party!! �� mew mew mew...

Where oh where is my kitten. I finished the quest. The tree claims 'limit reached'.
    I have a cat condo and the cellar does not whole the kitten either.
    I want my kitten please.
    Has this happened to anyone else?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Srishtikarta View Post
    Where oh where is my kitten. I finished the quest. The tree claims 'limit reached'.
    I have a cat condo and the cellar does not whole the kitten either.
    I want my kitten please.
    Has this happened to anyone else?
    Yes, it just happened to me too. I've finished the quest, was advised that I'd completed the final step and won the kitty. But like you I can't find her anywhere. Will have to log an incident with the Storm helpdesk, I suppose.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Boots124 View Post
    Yes, it just happened to me too. I've finished the quest, was advised that I'd completed the final step and won the kitty. But like you I can't find her anywhere. Will have to log an incident with the Storm helpdesk, I suppose.
    Have just found the kitty in my cellar having force closed the game. So, either it takes time to appear in the cellar or you need to force close the app and then reopen it.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast