Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Purrfect Quest Event - Nov 5 2015-(IOS Only)

Rhino Keeper
    I just got a cat bell thing in the mine.
    Have a Luvly Day!

Executive Chef
    i love the collect goal event !
    but question for kooky or Elsa (or any staff) : i have more than 9 cats already (same for the dogs) are we going to have more cats habitats ?
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    This is a 5 days event. IMHO Suggest that you buy the feed mill after the event, not sure how much coins you have atm. Event pets are limited items, so it's worth getting that first.
    Well, I'm at 197,000+ right now, but I guess you're right. I'll hold off until after the event...unless we get notice of ANOTHER event for Thanksgiving one day later.

Rhino Keeper
    So, no point in selling any leftover kitty toys, right? Since the goal is to make them yourself? I stupidly made too many.
    Have a Luvly Day!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsHorror View Post
    So, no point in selling any leftover kitty toys, right? Since the goal is to make them yourself? I stupidly made too many.
    Hold onto them for now. Until you know what the later quests involve, you won't know if you'll need them or not.

Grand Emperor
    Kitty bells are found in the mine.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	49.1 KB 
ID:	25684

I really love the kitty in the tree. I don't want to get him out, my question is, will the kitty stay in the tree at the end of the event?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by magpiepixie View Post
    I really love the kitty in the tree. I don't want to get him out, my question is, will the kitty stay in the tree at the end of the event?
    Good question, I'd rather leave him in the tree, I already have too many cats. In the game too.
    Have a Luvly Day!

Rhino Keeper
    I don't think you need to keep them........after making the first kitty toy and using them to upgrade the tree, the button to make more disappeared. At least it did on mine.

Fashion Designer
    Good question, I'd rather leave him in the tree, I already have too many cats. In the game too.
    Me too i love the cat in the tree, but after upgrade look a like he go down n down until last upgrade u wont see him in tree no more, and this cat totally look alike am short hair i already won in tree house the difference is he hair look little darker , m now thinking stop upgrade the tree to keep him stay there

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast