Thread: breeding 3 colored dragons

breeding 3 colored dragons

3 colored dragons are difficult for me to breed, so I was wondering was it because of my combo selections I use. I use any 2 dragons that have those 3 colors and not worrying about the order......but is there more to it than that???
    is there a scientific way or a working theory of how to successfully breeding a 3 colored dragon?
    let's take skull dragon for example, the colors are black, white, red (in that order)
    do you have to use a combo with the same color order (moon and fire)?
    do you have a chance of breeding sugar skull with a viture and night elf combo?
    if anybody know of an explanation of working theory pls help a girl out, thank you

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibrittani_92 View Post
    3 colored dragons are difficult for me to breed, so I was wondering was it because of my combo selections I use. I use any 2 dragons that have those 3 colors and not worrying about the order......but is there more to it than that???
    is there a scientific way or a working theory of how to successfully breeding a 3 colored dragon?
    let's take skull dragon for example, the colors are black, white, red (in that order)
    if anybody know of an explanation of working theory pls help a girl out, thank you
    There is no specific way , just keep putting the colors you want in there, and keep trying, don't forget to try boosted breeding on the free weekends, or you can pay the 12 gold, but I've noticed very little difference, good luck

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibrittani_92 View Post
    Yes, you can breed Sugar Skull with Virtue and Night Elf. Like Lorentw said, there's no specific method- it's all a matter of luck. As long as the three colors are present in the breeding pair you have a possibility of getting the tri-colored dragon. Right now I'm breeding Metal and Troll hoping for Spell, Cyber, Darksteel, or Duchess (tri-colored).