Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday 2015 Discussion Thread

Executive Chef
    I wish an animal that us gives the Realm Runes

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    they did that for dragon story (dragon that gives maps, same as the runes) so may be they will release an animal that gives runes. cross your fingers
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Ooooh! I love that idea!!! Just like the DS thing I saw where you could get 6x the odds of breeding a Diamond Dragon (IIRC - I don't really play DS).
    So far we don't know if the Solar Bear can produce some "special" off-spring, but wouldn't it be great if TL decides to use that animal as one of the ingredients for breeding a Rune animal. I love that idea: that would be SO useful!

Executive Chef
    Absolutely love that idea! Takes such a long time to get bombs to get the runes. Especially since sometimes I only get 1 rune per bomb!

Executive Chef
    Just of out curiosity, how many gems have you guys saved for BF? (Can't include any bought gems)
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    Up until yesterday evening with a lot of effort I had saved up to 354 gems. Then last night disaster struck: my phone slipped from my hands, I grabbed it and managed to spend 100 gems on buying -of all things- 610,000 coins. So, now I have 29 million coins and nothing to spend them on, and I'm down to 254 gems. I would love the new special habitat too, but that would be a further 200 gems.
    I have asked TL if the 100 accidentally spent ones can be reimbursed, even if at the cost of them docking me 10x the amount of coins received for them. No problem forking out 6,100,000 coins. I could even do that amount times 4 and still it wouldn't hurt.
    I think my decision for buying the limited habitat or not buying it will strongly depend on what TL does in terms of reimbursing the 100 gems or not....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    Up until yesterday evening with a lot of effort I had saved up to 354 gems. Then last night disaster struck: my phone slipped from my hands, I grabbed it and managed to spend 100 gems on buying -of all things- 610,000 coins. So, now I have 29 million coins and nothing to spend them on, and I'm down to 254 gems. I would love the new special habitat too, but that would be a further 200 gems.
    I have asked TL if the 100 accidentally spent ones can be reimbursed, even if at the cost of them docking me 10x the amount of coins received for them. No problem forking out 6,100,000 coins. I could even do that amount times 4 and still it wouldn't hurt.
    I think my decision for buying the limited habitat or not buying it will strongly depend on what TL does in terms of reimbursing the 100 gems or not....
    Wow, that's a bummer! I'd be interested to hear if you get your gems back or not...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Just of out curiosity, how many gems have you guys saved for BF? (Can't include any bought gems)
    I had 516 but I bought the candy habitat. So left with 316. I'll see what comes up in the sales with them, although I have never bought an animal, I wouldn't mind spending them on other things. Oh no ogreve! That's a lot of gems, especially when it's something you don't need! I've accidentally spent a few sometimes but luckily not that kind of number! More on speeding things when i pressed buttons to quickly or dropped my phone by accident.

Fashion Designer
    I edited this to my original post, but am chiming in here with a new post.

I want to have a 24 hr window in which neighbors may gift a total of 3 creatures to another neighbor. Example: I may gift only 3 of my existing hatched or in storage creatures. I may choose to gift all 3 to one neighbor, or 1 each to 3 neighbors. Oh, and give us a heads up about it ahead of time please.

As far as gems saved.....ha. I have zero saved. And I knew I would. I used them for a second creepy habitat and now the candy habitat. I have left the ones I bought during a sale and hope that will be enough to get me through.

Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    I did the same thing last week or the week before, iPad slipped while I accepted a phone call and before I knew it I was being congratulated on my purchase of some 20,000 apples for 100 gems. I don't even know how the steps for the transaction occurred! I already had over 200,000 apples. Hope for your sake that t's the first time you've asked and TL will give you their "one time and one time only" reimbursement.

If there is one feature of all their games that I dislike, it is that there is no confirmation button to tap to confirm the giant gem purchases of massive amounts of items that are generally earned easily in the games.
    Last edited by saucysammis; 11-11-15 at 11:45 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    I had 516 but I bought the candy habitat. So left with 316. I'll see what comes up in the sales with them, although I have never bought an animal, I wouldn't mind spending them on other things.
    I only have 70 right now, don't know if I'll be able to afford anything!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast