Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Black Friday 2015 Discussion Thread

Rhino Keeper
    And the gem animals (including the element itself) aren't in the market anymore, but the Treasure Trove is still there. They'll probably get rid of it, too, and just left it in the market so the people who bought the animals and are still hatching them can have a chance to buy the habitat.

Executive Chef
    I just realized one very positive side to all this! Since there are no more treasure animals to breed for, the Armordillo can be taken behind the barn... Erm, sent to a beautiful farm somewhere to roam free. That frees up one spot for another animal! (I actually like the adult and epic forms of the Armordillo, but it can definitely go until I've expanded a lot more.)

I noticed I still have the Treasure Toucan goal too and the treasure habitat is till available to buy. I was thinking maybe the treasure animals can still be bred and we just lost the ability to purchase them with gems. I am keeping my fingers crossed that this is possible.

I haven't been playing this game for very long though (only a few months) so I'm not sure how things go exactly.

Rhino Keeper
    I just read this!!!!! I was enjoying Thanksgiving and family time in a remote area with no internet. I didn't even notice the treasure animals were gone until I read about it here. I came to the understanding with myself months ago to remember that this is just a game and the company is actually trying to make a profit. That being said I wasn't surprised at all the the "sales" weren't really sales just a re-release that was already offered at one time. I only had about 200 gems which I decided to buy a habitat to help free some space. I've bought other animals and felt bummed afterwards because I know I didn't breed it. I have only about 22 animals now to try for ( subtract gem animals since I don't have any). I hope something new comes out soon as there isn't much left for me.

Executive Chef
    Noticed that now the Treasure Toucan goal is gone too.

Executive Chef
    All Treasure Animals not in the market

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    I just realized one very positive side to all this! Since there are no more treasure animals to breed for, the Armordillo can be taken behind the barn... Erm, sent to a beautiful farm somewhere to roam free. That frees up one spot for another animal! (I actually like the adult and epic forms of the Armordillo, but it can definitely go until I've expanded a lot more.)
    Hahahah, excellent point, Sandybellee! It's good to see the bright side of this, lol. The Armordillo, in my opinion, looks like a cockroach, yuck, and I have gotten rid of it a long time ago, but was planning on getting a new one to try for the Money Badger. Now I don't even have to consider it, hahahah, unless it becomes part of a requirement for some Storybook. Until then, Armordillo free.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425