Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday 2015 Discussion Thread

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by calvinxx View Post
    I don't know how many people would want this but I would love to see an apple sale. Like 100 gems for 200,000 apples
    I don't know how many people would pay gems for food, considering its one of the few things we use our coins for. But I imagine if enough people brought it up, maybe they'd hear! Especially given how much food is needed for the storybook adventures and I know that's one step people struggle with.

Executive Chef
    LOL i don't think we will ever have a 90% sale . the max i saw was 80% on 1 animal or 1 dragon, which is already not too bad

another thing i never saw and i would like : bringing back ALL limited breedable animals with 50-80% sale so if you want to buy, you buy, if you want to breed , you breed, but i think it is a dream LOL
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

I told myself to start saving for black friday but just threw a bunch of gems over the window trying for deadwing to no avail ( it s November now, black friday is just around the corner so im back to saving mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    LOL i don't think we will ever have a 90% sale . the max i saw was 80% on 1 animal or 1 dragon, which is already not too bad

another thing i never saw and i would like : bringing back ALL limited breedable animals with 50-80% sale so if you want to buy, you buy, if you want to breed , you breed, but i think it is a dream LOL
    Oh, I'm actually not really optimistic too about chances of 90% sales but... well... dream is free, at least... V_V

Fashion Designer
    I totally love the suggestions made by Ogreve. If all that happens , TL is going to rake in the booty. I would go on a shopping spree like never before!!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Shared the suggestion thread, but please note that there aren't any guarantees.

Farm Supplier
    I want to see another nest available for purchase.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kittenthief View Post
    I want to see another nest available for purchase.
    I agree with you kittenthief

I would love the option to purchase some "boosted" breeding, like in DS. I would totally speed through that (aka, buy gems), to have an better/increased chance at nailing some ultra rares. I would also love the gem animals to be on sale, because that would be the only reason I would ever consider buying one. lol. I got the toucan last year and loved it. I hope there are some good sales this year.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm hoping that some of the multi-element habitats go on sale. 200 gems isn't bad, but 100 or less is better! With the rearranging that I'm doing in my forest, it would definitely help.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast