30 16.67%
  • Good mix of crafting and harvesting

140 77.78%
  • Mostly harvesting, some crafting

5 2.78%
  • Harvesting only

1 0.56%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: What kind of events have you enjoyed?

Executive Chef
    You got to make the rewards with all the hard work through the quest , less work less reward , long hard work better rewards .We seems to get more events then story line We got to get back to story line

i disliked the sir hamlet quest.... because i felt i had to play it non stop , and then after that there was still a feeling you would not complete it. i never got sir hamlet and i am fine with that , but the quest felt like a mess. not fun at all.

your timed quests are horrible when they involve a rare component. just complete frustration.
    i do enjoy the community quests, where everyone can get something at least for your hard work. but dont enjoy waiting for neighbor responses with quests. different time zones and other variables seem to prevent this.

any quest that is not timed is a joy, and fun to work at.
    and liked mentioned before. please show us what we are working for, i dont want to give away all my resources and get a static prop that sits in my inventory..

thanks for listening.

Rhino Keeper
    The best event ever was the St. Patrick's Day Rainbow Pot crafting...you had to collect the three components from flowers but then you made the pots and well, ANYTHING could be inside. Low levels got a few things, higher levels could go crazy and make a bunch, some people kept them as decoration...it was the perfect 'play how you want to play event'.

And, the dragon event sounded cool but I was to low level then and didn't have the resources to participate. I think it was the dragon scales that got me because I didn't have a dragon yet at that time.

Fashion Designer
    Loved the Thanksgiving table, witches cauldron and the winter bakery events. I find events are more fun when u collect and craft.

Executive Chef
    I've enjoyed *most* of the events but reeeeeeeeeeally wanna get to the cherub-throne-thingy in the far SE corner!

Would sooooooooooooo love to see a re-release of the Love Shack quest and may have had a chance of that with the TL team. It seems all hope of that has been shot in the foot with the S8 team.

Since I've been playing, my top 3 events were:
    1) Rainbow pots
    2) 3 Dragon event (GREAT mix of things to do AND goodies fell from the adventures...was that same time as the treasure troves, too?)
    3) Pink alicorn

Rhino Keeper
    What ultimately determines how much I enjoy doing an event is the value/relevance of the end reward. Harvesting or crafting chores is all the same to me. But we don't know about the value of the reward until we reach the end, so it's mostly hope and speculation that keeps me going through these events, not enjoyment. Unfortunately, the lack of "good" prizes lately has made doing these events less and less attractive. But one can keep hoping, I suppose..? I guess I'm hardly any different from a doggy waiting for a bone...

I don't feel these categories really define a good event. To me, it is something with variety, not timed, takes hard but achievable work, and adds to the story line or adds something fun and useful to our place when not story line.

For those that are timed, keeping it realistic for those who cannot check in all the time (I realize I am lucky here) and also no random drops in timed quests, for example collecting something from an adventure and some people get it first try whiile others may never get it.

Adding new and exciting things and themes are also important to keep the game exciting for me. I'm sure there is a lot more but that is some of the big ones I can think of now
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    Why are the choices limited to harvesting and crafting? Yet another example of something being thrown together with little thought put into it. You are the developers! This is gaming! It supposed to be an imaginative, creative escape....and all that comes to mind is harvesting and crafting? Uggghhh.....

Timed quests that require you to collect from a building every hour or two aren't doable for most people here.
    Add me in Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ID: KandeeGameOne

Isn't this supposed to be "Castle" Story?

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneRamoth View Post
    Why are the choices limited to harvesting and crafting? Yet another example of something being thrown together with little thought put into it. You are the developers! This is gaming! It supposed to be an imaginative, creative escape....and all that comes to mind is harvesting and crafting? Uggghhh.....
    Like so many others on here, I too am a level 50 player with 99% of everything to own, craft, and harvest. What I question is why are levels capped at 50 and why can we not expand? I remember was it was fun and challenging to expand and place all of our buildings and decorations to actually build a kingdom. Somewhere along the way, this idea was lost. I don't mind receiving decorations as prizes as long as I can actually display them But in the end, I won't. After all, shouldn't a kingdom have roads and trees?

I agree with everyone else that there should be a mix of harvesting and crafting. There is so much more that could be done, but allow us to do so. This is after all "Castle" Story. Let us build a kingdom. Faeries, Trolls, etc. don't really fit with the theme. An orphanage? Really? Let us build themed buildings. Let us expand. Let us craft horseshoes for our otherwise now useless horses. Let us interact with other kingdoms. Give us inhabitants. Why are there so many buildings and only a few characters walking around?

I can only assume you're smart and have great imaginations. But to me, that has all been lost. I play other games because the games and levels keep evolving and become more challenging. Those games aren't timed though so I can actually play when I wish. I'm not going to sacrifice my job, weekend, or vacation to sign in and click a building 1,000 times to get yet another strange object that has no use.

Just my 2 cents. I think you originally had a great game. I looked forward to building my kingdom. Now, I could care less. This is no longer entertainment, challenging, or a place to come to get my mind off of real life things. Can't we simply go back to the beginning and get back to the storyline?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast