30 16.67%
  • Good mix of crafting and harvesting

140 77.78%
  • Mostly harvesting, some crafting

5 2.78%
  • Harvesting only

1 0.56%
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What kind of events have you enjoyed?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What kind of events have you enjoyed?

Hey Kings and Queens,

We've had a lot of events in Castle Story and would like to know what type of event you've enjoyed the most. We can't guarantee that the top choice would be in future events, but we'd love to get some feedback from you guys!

EDIT: Poll has ended, but we'll keep the thread open a bit longer to get more feedback. Thanks!
    Last edited by PikaSquirrel; 11-23-15 at 12:08 PM.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    I don't mind harvesting and crafting. I get a bit annoyed when I am dependent on neighbor responses, especially before I can move on in a timed event. I get irritated when a timed event depends on rarely dropped items (think gold nuggets). By the way, what am I to do with golden apples? And purple hides?

Quote Originally Posted by A7B92 View Post
    I don't mind harvesting and crafting. I get a bit annoyed when I am dependent on neighbor responses, especially before I can move on in a timed event. I get irritated when a timed event depends on rarely dropped items (think gold nuggets). By the way, what am I to do with golden apples? And purple hides?
    Im with you..timed events with random drops are the worst..also events that require that you go on adventures and the drops are still random.
    BTW, the golden apples can be used in the trade building along with golden eggs and nuggets to trade for gems. No use for purple hide but there are dozens of items in my inventory that there is no use for. Wish they would figure out how to incorporate these items into new quests.

The biggest are the ones with useful prizes not just decorations

If the prize is decorations, please make them animated!

My kingdom is overflowing with decorations. A prize needs to have some worth after the event aka drop something useful

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jessiefromshimerville View Post
    My kingdom is overflowing with decorations. A prize needs to have some worth after the event aka drop something useful

I agree with this - I've put in storage everything that doesn't drop something. The only exceptions are the carriages and the gold tower because I like them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jessiefromshimerville View Post
    By useful, I take it you mean something that takes more time, energy and resources to obtain by any other means available in the game, unlike a building that gives nothing but coins and/or water once every 12 hours.

Executive Chef
    Lol!! Exactly and considering the resources it takes to get most of those items, the break-even isn't even always short term even when it IS useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian452 View Post
    By useful, I take it you mean something that takes more time, energy and resources to obtain by any other means available in the game, unlike a building that gives nothing but coins and/or water once every 12 hours.
    Kingdom names are "Zephyrwind" and "Your Prince".

Rhino Keeper
    I said mostly crafting, some harvesting, cos you have to remember that harvesting takes up a lot of energy.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast