Thread: When you are fed up...

Rhino Keeper

When you are fed up...

The Book Club
    I'm not collecting through the night for " essence" pools or any other inane quests. I now refuse to buy gems or " special" packages. I am at level 50, have finished the story as it stands and have nothing left to do except make things to max them to 99.
    I've just finished reading The Quincunx, 1989 Canadian Best seller. 700 pages of history and intrigue. I'd list the author but the censor doesn't like the name!
    What are you reading?

Rhino Keeper
    I am reading Isabelle Allende's Paula, which is heart wrenching and beautiful. I believe that I will get through it faster now lol.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Closing this thread as it is not CS game discussion. The Off Topic Forum is the best place for discussions about books (which I love too!) Nessa, if you would rather me move this thread and reopen it in Off Topic please send me a PM. thanks.

EDIT: moved to Off Topic and reopened!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-03-15 at 06:54 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I am actually ploughing through the entire 'Rebus' series by Ian Rankin. Its a series about a D.I based in Edinburgh, Scotland.
    As I moved to Scotland almost three years ago, I thought Id best read them. Apparently its law here. *laughs*
    "In this world there are only two tragedies. One is not getting what one wants and the other is getting it."

Queedom name: Devonia
    ID: camber16

Rhino Keeper
    I just finished re reading the whole of the Poldark series. I bought them all back in the 70's and still had them in a box. When I saw that they had done a remake of the old Poldark TV series I decided to reread them, Still a great read.
    I agree Rankin is great!

Host(ess)
    I resently finished Insergent in the divergent series. I loved it!

Feel free to add me on my games below I try to play daily but if I can't i visit and gift when i can. I love joining avatar and emoji contests
    1st - moshigirl14 - Fashion, Bakery, Restaurant, Pet shop.
    2nd - Cleo448 - Fashion, Bakery, Pet shop and Restaurant.
    3rd - Heartland_Fan - Fashion, Bakery, and Restaurant.
    4th - Cleo_448 - Fashion, Pet shop, Bakery and Restaurant.
    5th - Guinea_pigs18 - Fashion, Bakery, Pet shop and Restaurant.

Host(ess)
    Currently reading a manga by Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata called Bakuman. I'm on issue 18. I'm also reading Great Expectations by Charles D. (They wont let me say the full name).

Edit: The part about Great Expectations was taken down because apparently Charles D's name is inappropriate.
    Last edited by Elspelsie; 04-30-16 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Apperently a certain authors last name is inappropriate....
    ID: elspelsie
    Level 49 in Dragon Story
    Level 19 in Fashion Story
    Add me if you want, might send stuff
    Peace!