Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Venomous Dragon Battle Tournament Nov. 6, 2015

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    I let Sugar Plum scare me and "saved" my Warrior Prince for bigger things - I should have just used him FIRST! He KO'd her. After I needlessly lost three other dragons. So annoyed with myself.
    Sugarplum gave me a terrible time lol had three go down to her before the queen finally took her down second time around. Expected trouble with iris but she fell quick. Unicorn I think will be the final hurdle but I will just throw every diamond at it till it falls. Btw don't be too annoyed he may not have ****ed her if you used him first.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Rhino Keeper
    Just so everybody knows, my battle updates are on Page 3 of this thread

Hope it helps someone Good luck to us all

Fashion Designer
    Stuck on Iris. It just won't go down.. Ugh

Host(ess)
    Cauldron is a beast -.-
    Tried: Chariot, Battlesteed, Warrior Prince, Flametail, Gold, Aether, Bride of Franken...

Fashion Designer
    I have trouble with Cauldron too. My Ghost Armor 10, Warrior Princess 13, Skeletal Knight 6 and Moon 3 lost. What should I try next?
    Last edited by rasike; 11-09-15 at 05:16 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rasike View Post
    I have trouble with Cauldron too. My Ghost Armor 10, Warrior Princess 13, Skeletal Knight 6 and Moon 3 lost. What should I try next?
    Try Watermelon (Pink and green) and if there is a dragon that has (Pink Green and Red try that)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zaccy678 View Post
    Losses to Rogue:
    Banshee 13, Warrior Princess 10, Dark Crystal 10, Diamond 10, Angel 10, Maple 12, Spirit Queen 4, Portal 10, Pirate 7, Astro 10, Azurite 7

I guess I'll start trying the same ones over again!

This is why I lost the last 2 tourneys, the game does not love me
    Might be time to level up your diamond some. It goes down easily to a higher level diamond and it's fairly easy to level the diamond, low cost vs value. I know it hurts at first but trust me it's worth doing. Same with a champion, just be sure to pick a cheaper champ like the princess or the gilded knight. Even going to level 12 will be a big help and then increase as you can. Don't worry about others going up just the diamond and champ.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Host(ess)
    I beat iris with crusader on one account, and chariot on my other account after I lost crusader to her on that one.

Fashion Designer
    On my main account, I just beat venemous with lvl9 rainbow sentinel, twice, seams to be the theme this tourney for me, at least the 2nd time I got him on the nest. Now if my 2nd account could get past iris.......

Executive Chef
    Cauldron L20 < RS L15 bB first attempt .... Much thought given

Unicorn L20 < Quetzal epic B KO ....... First attempt shocked
    Last edited by pernmagic; 11-09-15 at 06:42 AM.
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10